*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
Photography Week is digital magazine that’s exclusively designed from the ground up for iPad and iPhone users with a passion for photography.
Each issue of Photography Week is designed to help you become a better photographer and get the most out of your camera.
Innovative technique guides and instructional videos show you how to do more with your digital camera and Photoshop, while galleries of beautiful imagery will inspire you to try something new.
We also bring you the latest news, reviews and opinions from the photography world.
Photography Week is a genuinely social magazine and you’ll play a big role in helping us put it together. Whether you’re sending us photos, taking part in our regular photo challenges on Facebook or having your say on the issues that matter, your input is vital. Better still, social media functionality is built-in, enabling you to share content with your friends and family with a couple of taps.
Photography Week tells you exactly what you need to know every Thursday. It’s your weekly photo fix.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on 1 month and 1 year terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any point.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £1.99 / $2.49 / €2.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.99 / $3.49 / €3.49
1 year £19.99 / $22.49 / €22.49
Prices subject to change - please check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition. ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
• We've rebranded the app with our new logo and updated the messaging system.
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users reported that bookmarks were flickering which has now been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Week in and week out, I look forward to the release of this short magazine. Often there are helpful tips, reviews and news shorts. The most consistent thing I enjoy is the gallery - readers' pictures that are at least interesting and sometimes inspirational.
This format combines the best of both world it allows you to dig deeper into the stuff you want.
Fine Art 4 Amateurs
I have done fairly serious, low budget shooting, employing proven, long established rules of art, such as the rule of thirds, side lighting along with the importance of planning, sturdy tripod when others may be proned to hand-holding and bracketing for 28 years. Now that my old film SLR work is replaced with today's digital power, there are both an adjustment curve and the world of editing images. I don't see the need for every issue. But any aspect of the art a photographer should seek council, Photography Week is a valuable companion. The recent issue on HDR imaging blessed me with fundamentals I intend to carefully begin a new art form in my portfolio. Photography Week, as an app on my "New iPad" is gorgeous. Developers provide hide away tips on example images and removable text over example and cover images. The app works smoothly with modern innovations. Thanks to the writers for their fine instruction, accessible to all students of the art. WELL WORTH THE LITTLE BIT OF MONEY I SPENT FOR THE PUBLICATION.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 49.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Future Publishing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription $3.99
- 1 Year Subscription $26.99
- Issue 100 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.