Did you know that you are carrying a 3D magnetometer? That you can use your phone as a pendulum to measure earth's local gravitational acceleration? That you can turn your phone into a sonar?
phyphox gives you access to the sensors of your phone either directly or through ready-to-play experiments which analyze your data and let you export raw data along with the results for further analysis. You can even define your own experiments on phyphox.org and share them with colleagues, students and friends.
- A selection of pre-defined experiments. Just press play to start.
- Export your data to a range of widely used formats
- Remote-control your experiment through a web interface from any PC on the same network as your phone. No need to install anything on those PCs - all you need is a modern web browser.
- Define your own experiments by selecting sensor inputs, defining analysis steps and creating views as an interface using our web-editor (http://phyphox.org/editor). The analysis can consists of just adding two values or using advanced methods like Fourier transforms and crosscorrelation. We offer a whole toolbox of analysis functions.
*some sensors are not present on every phone.
- CSV (Comma separated values)
- TSV (Tab-separated values)
(if you need other formats, please let us know)
This app has been developed at the 2nd Institute of Physics A at the RWTH Aachen University.
* Interactive graphs (zooming, picking points, linear fit)
* Multi-line plots
* Bar charts
* Color plots (used in spectrum experiments)
* Bluetooth Low Energy support
* Bluetooth Experiments included: Generic heart rate sensor, generic HID mouse, PocketLab One, PocketLab Voyager, Sensirion Smart Humigadget, Texas Instruments SensorTag CC1350/CC2650
* New experiment: Applause meter
* Open experiments from zip files or QR codes
* Raw sensor experiments now feature a multi-line version
* New languages: Chinese (simplified script), French, Vietnamese
The entire list of changes and new features can be found on http://phyphox.org.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
- RWTH Aachen University
- 25.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 RWTH Aachen University
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.