Enhanced for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display!
Gameprom proudly presents.
Apple Design Awards 2010 winning Pinball HD comes to the Mac!
One million happy iPad and iPhone users can't be wrong.
If play is choppy or visuals is subpar you need to adjust the antialiasing option. Go to windowed mode (Esc key) and use menus to access preferences.
ABOUT THE GAME
Pinball HD -- simply the best Pinball for Mac OS X -- awaits you.
Each table -- Wild West, The Deep and Jungle Style -- is its own masterpiece.
You'll be stunned by the action's degree of realism.
This is a REAL, professional pinball simulator with stunning 3D graphics and realistic physics.
– Three tables with unique graphics, instructions, missions, settings and characters.
– A wonderful 3D engine that does true justice to the Mac's graphic capabilities.
– Realistic physics.
– Different camera modes: the ball-following "flying-table" view and static, "full table" view.
– Unique soundtrack with atmospheric music, sound effects and voices.
– Stereoscopic imaging option (requires anaglyph glasses). You can choose between red-cyan, green-magenta or yellow-blue lenses.
HOW TO PLAY
• On the main menu, press Left or Right Arrow keys to change the current table.
• Press Enter to start.
• Press and hold Down Arrow to control the plunger
• Press Left Shift to control the left flipper and Right Shift to control the right flipper.
• Press Spacebar to nudge the table, but be careful not to tilt.
• Press Enter to pause or resume the game.
• Press "C" key to toggle between camera modes.
• Press Esc for windowed mode and to access the standard application menu.
Enjoy REAL PINBALL on your Mac!
ALSO OUR SECOND GAME PROJECT FOR MAC "CRIMSONWORLD" IS OUT!!!
Follow us on Twitter - @Gameprom
Check out Gameprom's Youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/GamepromCompany
Please visit our website - www.gameprom.com
New Vikings Table added!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Halloween Buy-In Feedback
For how little these tables cost they provide a lot of fun. I just want to provide a little feedback to the developers on the Halloween buy-in table. For some reason I find myself drawn into it, but am frustrated at a few annoyances that I believe the developers can easily tune out to greatly improve the experience. For one, just as the pressure mounts when you have the opportunity to make big points, invariably the lower slingshot bumpers will propel the ball to the haunted house where it will usually not have enough momentum and the ball will drain down the center of the table, bumping the table is no help. This leads to negative point number 2… each new ball you have to start all over again setting up the skill shot prizes, so frustrating! And number 3, if you go to the Halloween standalone APP review page, as someone has already mentioned, the ball almost always is sitting up near the upper bumpers, slowly boincing around wasting time and scoring few points. Hugely removes the enjoyment of the game.
But hey, the layout is fun, the sounds and music are tons of fun, and many of the skill shots are fun. Please tune out the lethargic upper bumpers and reduce greatly the number of ball drains from the slingshots to the open house and this will be one of my favorites for sure.
I love this game! It is wonderful for entertainment and to keep your mind off of things if you are stressed. It is also significantly sentimental. I used to play this with my younger siblings, and they thouroughly enjoyed it! I 11/10 reccomend this game.
Stole My Money
I purchased the Full-Version $28, none of the tables are working. The charge is showing on my card and the funds were withdrawn.
When you go to their support page, there is NO SECURITY. Filing a complaint with Apple!
- OOO Gameprom
- 923.7 MB
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- © Gameprom Company
- In-App Purchases
- Arcade Pinball $3.99
- DaVinci Pinball $3.99
- Unlock All Tables $27.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.