„Listen! The end is nigh!! Hear my words and prepare! An ancient cult has set foot in our lands! They call themselves -The Sons of Dawn- and pray to some dark elder god. They have started recruiting people for their cause all over the country. I fear that they want to try to awaken something which should be left sleeping. Something dangerous and sinister! Something that might destroy us all. Spend your last of days wisely...“
Enter the world of PIXEL HEROES and prepare yourself for a thrilling RPG/Roguelike experience like you have never seen before!
Explore a randomized world full of hilarious events, deadly dungeons and the weirdest NPCs you will ever meet in a game!
Choose three heroes for your party and take them on a journey that will be completely different each time you start a new game. Bath in a pool of procedurally generated loot and defeat the evil forces that threaten the township of Pixton!
- 30 unique hero classes to unlock, each with individual skills and attributes.
- More procedurally generated axes, spears, maces, swords, shields, bows, crossbows, spells and prayers than a lama has hair on its body.
- 13 mystic and beautifully cruel dungeons to explore. With epic bossfights waiting!
- 3 campaigns to unlock, each with its own final dungeon and boss.
- Permadeath! You know you want it.
- A detailed graveyard where you can mourn your dead heroes, compare their statistics and see which of their choices led to their tragic death.
- Completely crazy NPCs, each one of them with a significant storyline that you can follow to unlock cool stuff!
- Tons of random events that you will encounter on your way, expecting you to make important choices. Will you yell at the cat like a crazy idiot?
- Many achievements and unlockables, try to get them all and become the most badass Pixel Heroes player in the world!
- Added portrait mode
- Fixed minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Great old school RPG
I love these type of games. You have to prepare for each dungeon to be successful. One thing I don't like are the mini encounters before you get to a dungeon. They can become repetitive. However, they are a small part of the game. Also, there is no exploration. You are pretty much on a rail after you exit the town. That being said, I definitely recommend this game.
One of the best...ever!!
I FRIGGIN LOVE THIS GAME!! I’m just sad it took so long for me to find this excellent game! It’s been out for years and deserves to live on forever!
Good retro style RPGs are hard to find these days but this is the only one you really need. Hire 3 fantasy themed characters and delve into dungeons, collect loot, and beat the bosses! Return to the village to revive heroes, visit the blacksmith, or pick up missions because there is plenty to do here. Of course, upgrades are aplenty and cameos are waiting to make there appearances. THIS DEFINITELY MAKES MY TOP 5 FOR RPGs ON THE APPSTORE!!! I HIGHLY recommend this one! ***Only one request for the developers: please don’t let this game die!
A amazing pixel RPG!!!😄⚔️😠
This game is very fun but difficult which is what I like a lot about it. The game also has random events that happen which makes the play ability very unique.
- Headup GmbH
- 94.5 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2013 The Bitfather Thomas Hirsch, Manuel Krusy & Christian Schulz GbR, 2015 Headup Games GmbH & Co. KG
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.