+++ Over 50 million players worldwide +++
+++ Number 1 in the games charts for iPad & iPhone in 89 countries +++
+++ SlopeMania add-on with 24 brand new levels, sloping roads and an explosive tank truck +++
+++ Trains add-on with 18 new, beautiful levels and two trains as vehicles +++
In Bridge Constructor you have to prove yourself as an accomplished master bridge builder. Play 40 different levels, and build bridges over deep valleys, canals, and rivers. Stress tests reveal whether the bridge you build can withstand the daily stress of continual use from cars, trucks and, more recently, super-heavy tank trucks.
You can choose from a range of materials for each individual bridge, such as wood, steel, cables, or concrete pillars. Use the appropriate materials and stay within budget to build the perfect bridge. The choice of different materials means that there are numerous solutions and approaches and you can build each bridge in any number of ways – your budget is the only limit. The refined grid system allows you to realise your idea of the perfect bridge with even more precision. Let your imagination and creativity run free! And if you happen to run into a dead end, you can pick up valuable tips from the brand new help system!
Awesome Add-Ons: SlopeMania & Trains
In the SlopeMania add-on you find yourself on the Tiltin Islands, home to three brand new islands where you'll even be building your bridges inside colorful grottoes! The 24 tricky, never-before-seen levels will have you using sloping lanes to overcome the massive height differences. The "Crazy Levels" are the real brainteasers and require out-of-the-box thinking and unusual solutions.
Purchase the Trains add-on and get the Choonited Kingdom island group, with a total of 18 new levels across three islands. Build massive bridges that can withstand the enormous weight of the two new vehicles on offer – a commuter train and a heavily loaded freight train. The idyllic and beautifully designed landscapes will make the heart of every railroad fanatic skip a beat.
"Trains" and "SlopeMania" are now available at an affordable price as an in-app purchase!
• 40 Levels on the island nation of Camatuga
• Free build mode and help system
• 5 Settings: city, canyon, beach, mountains, hills
• Improved grid system
• Map with unlocked worlds/levels
• 4 different building materials: wood, steel, cables, concrete pillars
• Color coded load indicator for different building materials
• Three different load bearing levels: car, truck and tank truck
• High score per level
• Facebook connection (upload screenshots and bridge scores)
FEATURES SlopeMania Add-On
• Completely new Tiltin Islands
• Option to build sloping roads – even for Camatuga
• Additional "Grotto" setting
• 24 "sloping" levels inc. especially tricky "Crazy Levels"
• Explosive tank truck as an exciting new vehicle
FEATURES Trains Add-On
• Open up 3 new islands with 18 new levels.
• Build bridges for modern commuter trains and heavy freight trains!
• New scenery: Enjoy the view of picturesque mountains and ravines!
OS 7 or higher required
- compare your bridge score with worldwide players
- added gamepad controller support
- improved support for new devices
- fixes for iCloud savegames
Ratings and Reviews
This simulator game was WORTH $1.99. I personally DON’T like buying apps, but this one is WORTH buying. Not just because it is a simulator game it’s because its fun in a way that make you laugh a little bit, although looking at the app doesn’t make it seem like it . Also if you THINK about it, this can take some strategy for people who like strategy games and DON’T get annoyed. BUT this could also be for people who like building games OR for people who like strategy AND building games. This DOES NOT mean this game is EDUCATIONAL in any way.
This is probably the oldest app on my phone with the exception of the ones that already came on it. I love this game so much. It’s great for when you’re bored, or looking to pass the time. Its’s also great for when your feeling anxious; it’s calming enough to relax you but engaging enough to keep your mind occupied.
I’m really glad that this app not only exists but that it’s been kept well-updated and running smooth for so many years. Thank you, Bridge Constructor!
Great game for the price.
I've seen a few reviews that wonder why it seems unfinished. In my opinion the game is perfect the way it is. It's not a game for people who like lots of flourish. If you simply like engineering, bridges, or building in general, then the game has all that you could ask for or need. It gives you a spot to build, and then you build! It's a great game for the price in my opinion.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Headup GmbH
- 162.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- ©2012 ClockStone Software GmbH, © 2012 Headup GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- 20 Coins $0.99
- 60 Coins $1.99
- SlopeMania $1.99
- Free Build Mode For All Levels $0.99
- Trains $1.99
- 3 Coins $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.