Build and explore your own city in this 3D sequel to the original Pocket City! Create using roads, zones, landmarks, and special buildings. Drop your avatar into the world and roam freely. Buy your own house, host events, survive disasters, and live the life of a successful mayor!
No microtransactions or long wait times, everything is unlocked and rewarded through gameplay!
- Build a unique city by creating zones and new special buildings
- Explore your city by controlling your avatar directly
- Enjoy a dynamic environment with seasons and a day night cycle
- Play minigames like street racing, plane flying, and much more
- Trigger fun events like block parties, or disasters like tornadoes
- Complete quests to earn XP and money
- Customize your avatar with clothing and tools
- Become a homeowner and furnish your own house
- Visit buildings in your city to buy items and find loot
- Invest and build long-term mega projects
- Encounter and help NPCs around your city
- Spend research points to gain valuable perks
- Invite a friend to collaborate on your city in real-time
- Unlock special rewards by competing against rival towns
- Unleash your creative side in Sandbox Mode
- Play in both landscape and portrait mode
Ratings and Reviews
We love dropping into this city builder’s immersive third-person view, which lets us stroll through bustling neighborhoods of our own creation.
One of the best sequels to an already fantastic game
Sequels so often fail to impress or improve upon their original versions. Either they overcomplicate previously enjoyable gameplay, or they don’t manage to actually deliver on any meaningful improvements. Pocket City 2 couldn’t have stuck a better balance between these two Thanos himself. While there are many great things to comment on, I won’t. I hope anyone who sees this game gives it a try and finds it as enjoying as I do. Despite my five star rating, I do have a few notes to the developer - Bobby - expert mode is no where near hard enough. After a few bank loans and about 1 week later of setting up the city ( game time ) I’m already in the multi millions. Rail stations need max limits, and free roam can be tedious. Also - how do I get my small business relation to 50? That seems to be by far the hardest thing in this game. Anyways; fantastic sequel and will continue to play for a while! 👋
Lots of bugs and glitches
Great but Lots of bugs and glitches, and not so pleasant features - traffic is too much - too much cars on the road especially the snow plowers. Ability to turn off the traffic, would be ideal, especially on different type of roads- dirt road’s especially. - the avatar can fly but sinks in the water - too many graffiti’s, this should be tied in to the crime level, the more crime level goes up more graffitis, but it’s just too much. Trying to build a city that’s pleasant -Blind spots! ability to rotate the map is needed. Ability to rotate buildings is there but not on the map(land). Blind spots! -NPC’s on destroyed roads, they emote awkwardly. It looks like they are performing push-ups on the road. -There are many NPCs, ability to turn them off. -We keep having to turn off and restart the game because of random glitches, npcs merging, road features disappear. - Request to remove the ramp that shows up on roads, it would be great if it only shows when you’re inside a vehicle. It looks bad out there. Trying to built and admire the city, and the road with the ramp(Minigame) looks bad.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Codebrew Games Inc.
- 313.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2023 Codebrew Games Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.