PixiVisor is a tool for experimenting with the transmission of video over audio.
It consists of two parts: Transmitter and Receiver.
* Transmitter converts the low-resolution video (stream from camera, static image or GIF animation) to sound in real time, pixel by pixel (progressive scan). So any image or animation can be transferred to the other devices through the sound.
* Receiver converts the sound (from microphone or Line-in input) back to video. You can set the color palette for this video, and record it to animated GIF file.
Examples of use:
* wireless Lo-Fi video transmission over audio;
* video signal transmission through audio cable; you can then modify that signal by some mixers or audio FX processors;
* sound visualization;
* searching for hidden messages in the ambient noise; EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon), ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication);
* save any sound to animated GIF;
* something else...
SPACE - play/stop (transmitter);
1,2,3,4,5,6 - slot select (transmitter);
F - hide/show control panel;
[ - previous palette (receiver);
] - next palette (receiver);
I - invert (receiver);.
N - normalize (receiver);
1,2 - contrast -/+ (receiver);.
3,4 - gamma -/+ (receiver);
5,6 - finetune -/+ (receiver);
7,8 - repeat X -/+ (receiver);
9,0 - repeat Y -/+ (receiver);
LEFT,RIGHT,UP,DOWN - move the image (receiver).
More info + test broadcasts + videos:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this App
Have this on my iPhone and Mac, use it in my live shows. It’s totally rad, and the camera function is fantastic. Hope to see more updates, such a great idea!
I’ve only used it for 5 minutes so far and it’s already my favorite app. Awesome. Thank you.
Ahead of its time
There is not a more innovative and playful piece of software that comes to mind. Support this brilliant man's work. Buy his app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.