PlanGrid is the #1 construction app. Build and collaborate from anywhere with real-time access to plans, punch lists, documents and daily reports. Use PlanGrid to reduce repeated trips to the trailer, minimize rework, and find answers faster through instant collaboration.
Instantly share construction plans, markups, photos, and reports with your entire project team, from desktop or mobile. With over 150 million sheets uploaded, PlanGrid is the best proven way to track revisions, view progress, and manage issues and punch lists in the field, with or without internet connection.
Download today - Your first 21 days are free.
* Work from the current set, no matter where you are
* Stay up-to-date with instant, personalized notifications on project changes
* Compare drawings to quickly identify changes or clashes
* Customize tasks to track planned work and manage QA/QC items and punch lists with your team
* Access all construction documents—RFIs, submittals, specs and schedule—from anywhere
* Manage your drawing set with automatic versioning and drawing set tags
* Quickly navigate your drawings with PlanGrid’s automatic hyperlinking of detail callouts
* Capture, markup and share progress photos by pinning them to the plan
* Provide a comprehensive view of progress by uploading 360° photos
* Advanced search and filtering to always find what you need
* Easily share drawing snapshots or the entire document directly from your iPad or iPhone
* Markups and notes are instantly synced across all platforms, and with your team
* Construction progress photos and docs are automatically backed up
* PlanGrid protects your data through AES-256 bit end-to-end encryption
What our users say:
• “We needed to simplify the field to build buildings. Without that, there is no construction. PlanGrid just works and is so simple, I can do my job.” -Josh Cantrell, Superintendent at Rudolph & Sletten
• “PlanGrid keeps the entire team connected to the most up-to-date plans, while saving time and money.” -Danielle Douthett, Project Executive at Level 10 Construction
• "PlanGrid makes life easier on the job site. I have all the drawings, pictures, addendum, submittals, RFIs, ASIs and specs at my fingertips.” Joey Woodard, Superintendent at Montgomery Martin Contractors
• “PlanGrid facilitates in-depth and on-site meetings by accessing all relevant documents anywhere on site via our iPads.” -Greg Miller, Senior Architect at AECOM
Have feedback or ideas? Please email us at email@example.com.
If you’re enjoying the app, please leave a review. We read them all.
A new version of PlanGrid for iOS is available every two weeks!
Always stay up to date with the latest improvements by turning on "Automatic app updates" (Go to your device Settings > iTunes & App Stores > Automatic App Updates).
If you enjoy using PlanGrid, please take a minute to leave a nice review in the App Store. We depend on your feedback to make things better. Comments or suggestions? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add decimal places to the weather precipitation
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Great communications toolbox.
I find the use of this in the projects we do to be essential after the free trail period. We are a mechanical company traveling in several directions remodeling major retailers, so imagine all the blueprints I would have to carry. Maintaining the paper work is a breeze with several ways to implement. The instantaneous communication is one of the best thins about this. Documentation is simple with this cloud based system. The only problems I encountered were user error. The support staff at PlanGrid is really committed to helping me in any way possible. Took the time to make sure I knew how to successfully succeed at using this tool. Very Pleasant experience. If thinking about how to speed up the production and planning of a project, I highly recommend this application system. Good job guys.
I like it, and I’m not ashamed.
PlanGrid has moved from something I casually asked if we would be using on a project to the standard- every project I am on is now on PlanGrid. Passing information between the field and the office has never been easier; fumbling around with full size prints is a thing of the past.
Is this app perfect? Not quite. Is it light years ahead of where we were even 2 years ago? Yes. Yes it is. If I could give a 4.5 star review I would, but all of my suggestions so far have at least gotten a response, many have been implemented. Thanks PlanGrid!
Program renames pictures and extraction is lacking.
I’m going to start off with Brittany, she is very professional, everyone on the customer service side seems to care.
I have paid for this program for over two years, and over the last two months the program has not worked properly, when attempting to extract pictures in the order they were taken, offline.
I informed Plan Grid of this issue in June, and as of the 1st of August this is still not working. Customer service has done their best to help, but it is still not working. When I pay for a program I expect it work. For a program that requires subscription like Plan Grid, the company should be willing to prorate the subscription, when the program is not functioning. I won’t be returning which is disappointing.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. Your use-case has been submitted as a feature request, and the team is hard at work to address your pain point. We hope to gain your trust and future business, but in the meantime, feel free to chat with us at email@example.com.
- PlanGrid, Inc.
- 208.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 PlanGrid, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Nailgun $49.99
- Dozer $69.99
- Crane $139.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.