A REAL COMPREHENSIVE FINANCIAL PLANNING APP
PlanMode provides you with a powerful and flexible means of preparing and analyzing financial profiles. Its usage is limitless; you could use it to analyze almost any financial scenario which impacts just in the current year or many years to come.
You can use it for a quick analysis of an investment, saving or other option; or build a complete financial profile and use that base to analyze short and long-term options as you come across them. The preparation and review of a financial profile by itself can provide invaluable insights of the future.
This app can-
• Prepare complete financial profiles, including-
- Current & projected income and expenses
- Bank accounts
- Retirement accounts
- Business & Investments
- Stocks & Bonds
- Insurance policies
- Real estate
- Mortgages & loans
- Cash management simulation
- Social security
- Income taxes
• Compare financial alternatives
- Unlimited what-if scenarios
• Prepare retirement profile automatically
- Determine lifelong capital needs
- Analyze liquid capital sufficiency
- Alternatives to fill capital shortfall
• Prepare disability profiles automatically
- Analyze cash flow sufficiency
- Alternatives to fill cash shortfall
• Prepare death profiles automatically
- Determine survivor’s capital needs
- Analyze income sufficiency
- Alternatives to fill capital gap
REPORTS & CHARTS
A complete set of financial statements is available for each scenario. PlanMode provides you with comprehensive analysis of retirement and other scenarios for lifetime capital needs and the capital available for its fulfillment. When capital resources are not sufficient PlanMode provides suggestive courses of action that may fill the shortcoming. The following reports are available for each profile scenario-
• Income Statement
• Balance Sheet
• Cashflow Statement
• Supporting Information
• Capital Needs Analysis
• 8 pie charts providing profile snapshots in any year
• 8 line graphs providing overall snapshot of the profile
All charts and graphs dynamically respond to your data.
PlanMode includes a number of features that can be found in high-end financial planning systems, such as-
• Profiles for singles and married spouses
• Planning span of up to 100 years
• Retirement profile and analysis
• Disability profile and analysis
• Survivor’s profile and analysis
• Automatic cash management simulation
• Detailed annual cash flow analysis
• Personalized data input items
• Customizable financial statements
• Ample graphs & charts for quick overview
• Scenario comparison for what-if analysis
• Export data to ExecPlan or Express
• Definable national & local income taxes
• Built-in USA income taxes
• Predefined product structures for-
• Individual Retirement Accounts
• Company Retirement Plans (401k)
• Self-employed Retirement Plans
• Life Insurance
• Fixed & Variable Annuities
• Charitable Annuities
• Reverse Mortgages
App works 100% within the device; Data always stays with you. No ads.
WORLDWIDE INCOME TAXES
US individual income tax computations are built-in and applied as applicable. State and local taxes can also be defined via built-in templates.
Non-USA individuals can turn the USA option off and activate a generalized version that allows you to define how income tax should be computed for national & local levels.
Sawhney has been developing & supporting professional financial systems for over 3 decades. We have been listening to our users ever since to help us provide you with useful apps.
• Ability to retrieve last saved plan while in Quick Plan Startup menu
• Updated templates to approximate income taxes for countries and states
• Built-in income taxes for USA are updated for 2020
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A decent app for overall picture of financial plan
Would be better if it provides ability to set expiration of certain expenses, for example kid’s college expenses.
PlanMode delivers a solid financial planning tool. It looked simplistic initially but as I started to enter information and so how comprehensively it incorporated my data in the long term profile I got deeper into it.
The more I used it the more motivated I got in exploring further with details.
It has some of the simplest and most simplest and most meaningful presentations I have seen in a financial planning app.
A number of built in capabilities like automatic cash management seem to provide more realistic feel for the projected values for future years.
It has all essential reports that are self formatting based on data entered. capital needs analysis reports are simple and can also be very revealing.
Stick with it, it's a valuable app and done very well. Great app.
Great Planning Tool
When I visit clients many times they want to know where they stand financially. I open up this app and can easily show them their current worth and projected worth. As with all clients they will ask “what if...”. The is app is so easy to enter information I can put in what my client wants right then and there and show them the results. This app is a must have for any financial planner.
- Sawhney Systems, Inc.
- 33.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 1984-2020, Jai Sawhney
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Year Premium Activation $19.99
- 1-Month Premium Activation $2.99
- 1-Week Premium Activation $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.