Comm100 Live Chat is an enterprise-grade live support solution that enables businesses to engage their website visitors in real time so as to improve conversions, sales and customer satisfaction.
Comm100 Live Chat for iPhone/iPad allows you to keep online on your iPhone or iPad so that you can stay connected with your website visitors while on the go. And the app offers much more than just chatting.
1. Optimized for best operation and performance in iPhone or iPad
2. Push notifications. You can immediately get notified of the incoming chats and new messages even when you switch to other applications or your iPhone or iPad goes into the sleep mode.
3. Sound and vibration notification available.
4. Send canned messages
5. Check previous contact history of a visitor
6. Transfer a chat to another online operator
7. Instant access to the visitor list and the detailed information of each visitor
Start mobilizing your support strategy today!
1. IOS logged out when bring back to front;
2. Take an end time after the chat;
3. Automatically accept chat will ring a bell;
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good job of keeping connected
I have used this app for a couple years. It does a pretty good job of allowing me to monitor our website when I am on the road.
Only negative is it does not do a good job notifying you when you have a new chat. The sound is so soft that I miss it when I am driving. Needs to notify you like you are getting a text message.
I would give it 5 stars if they would improve the chat notification.
App crashes every time on log in
newly released app version crashes every time upon logging in
Bare bones, does not multitask
We've been using Comm100 for quite a while now and it has served us very well. The iPad version, however, appears to be more of an afterthought than a genuine, usable application. It has serious drawbacks and usability issues. Very few features from the web-based app are supported in the iPad version. You can't see the entire landing or current URL pages, and you can't click on them to see where your customer is either. Also, if you switch to another app, like Skype, while logged into Comm100 the chat does not continue to run. The app stays open, but it is in suspended animation unless you're actually in it. This is a real Achilles heel and makes it little more than a token gesture at mobile support. We're really trying to move away from desktop operating systems, and Comm100 iOS support is really holding that up.
It's better than nothing, but not by much. If Apple would support Flash our lives would be complete, so while C100 is bad, Apple's insistence on warring with Adobe continues to impact their customers negatively.
- Comm100 Network Corporation
- 13.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright ©2018 Comm100
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.