Playlisty for Apple Music 4+
Playlist import & transfer
- Offers In-App Purchases
The tool designed just for Apple Music subscribers: browse, play or import playlists, albums or songs from Spotify, YouTube and the best playlist curators across the web.
Note: You'll need a current Apple Music subscription to install Playlisty!
• Transfer your entire Spotify library in just a few taps
• Fast & accurate, finds the Apple Music tracks with the best audio quality & artwork
• NO SUBSCRIPTION – just a small one-off fee to unlock “Pro” features
• Lets you preview & amend matched playlists before saving results to Apple Music
• Unique "direct play" feature - browse and play playlists without having to save them
• Transfer your YouTube library playlists, including your liked songs
• Use Siri Shortcuts to automatically sync playlists in the background
• Discover new curators, artists & genres on some of the worlds best music sites, including Beatport, BBC, YouTube & Soundcloud
• Convert links to Spotify albums, tracks or playlists to their Apple Music equivalents
• Import or copy/paste playlists from hundreds of different file formats & web-pages
Playlisty v3.0 introduces new "Discovery" playlist sources: quick & easy ways to find new playlists on some of the internet's best music platforms. Browse by your favourite genres or artists, and import them to Apple Music with a couple of taps. This version also includes support for Last.fm.
Ratings and Reviews
Just What I Needed!
I have been trying to find some solid music to add to my library and this app has really done a great job at helping me put together new music that I love! I love the feature that not only checks Spotify/YouTube for music you like but it also pulls up other playlists of a lot of other sources for you to checkout as well which really takes a lot of the work out of me scraping the online world to find new stuff out there. I highly reccomend to anyone that enjoys music 100%
Great app and well worth the cost of pro. One suggestion I have would to be able to remove songs when they are no longer on the source playlist. I mostly use it to move my discover weekly playlist to Apple Music but it currently appends the new songs to the playlist and doesn’t get rid of the old ones. On one hand, that’s a pretty handy option for keeping all those songs but I’d like to have a cleaner playlist too.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback! Until recently it wasn't technically possible to work the way you want. However if you take a look at the new "Replace Mode" in the latest version of Playlisty it should do exactly what you're asking for.
Amazing utility, Very helpful.
With this app I was able to update my iTunes library from old 256 bit music to Dolby, lossless Apple Music.
I did this by exporting my playlists with 'Export for iTunes App' to M3U playlists 1st. Then I imported them with Playlisty. Tracks that did not have Apple Music counterparts kept their AAC files intact. Playlisty also identified close matches. Pretty slick!
I'm eager to use their other sources to curate from.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Obdura Ltd
- 9.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Obdura Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Playlisty Pro $2.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.