SongShift transfers the music you love to the music provider you choose. Shift your favorite albums, playlists, and songs with a few taps.
Dissatisfied with your music provider or want to try something new? SongShift does the grunt work of Shifting your music, so you don't miss a beat.
How it works:
- Connect the music services you want to transfer music.
- Select the music you'd like to transfer and configure the destination. Destination choices include an existing playlist, new playlist, or a library import.
- SongShift finds suitable matches.
- Before transferring, you'll be able to confirm our matches and fix any we may have gotten wrong.
- The rest is magic. Sit back and let SongShift transfer your music.
Currently Supported Services:
- Apple Music
* Requires an active Apple Music subscription to transfer to and from Apple Music.
- Shift your favorite music from one music provider to another.
- Match review makes it a breeze to transfer the exact music you want.
- Add many transfers to the queue with batch setup.
- Add new transfers using a web link copied to the clipboard.
- Monitor playlists for new song additions to keep your transferred playlists up to date.
- Clean minimal design with intuitive features to enhance your experience.
If you have any issues with SongShift, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to assist in every way we can.
Hey SongShifters, we're continually working on improving our app.
In this update:
- Fix a crash when transferring a playlist with over 3 thousand songs
- Fix an issue selecting the "Source Only" button to use iTunes managed playlists
If you've got a couple of minutes to spare, please leave a review or update an old one. It makes a massive difference to small teams like us. Thank you in advance!
Find SongShift online at @SongShift on Twitter, facebook.com/SongShift, or for support at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing service and even better team!
What started out as a great but buggy app has grown into so much more. I got this app thinking it would fail to do what I had wanted. This was the first app I found to actually be able to help me keep concurrent music playlist between two different apps. In the beginning it would crash every once in a while so I had rated it four stars before. The team however provide constant updates and support for this app and each new update adds another cool feature and makes it more stable. I now have absolutely no problems when I use this app and couldn’t possibly recommend this more. SongShift is amazing and I’m glad I found it!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great feedback. We're glad you're enjoying SongShift.
Works well but needs improvement
Took a couple of days & a lot of refreshing to get all my playlists to show up. Then once they did it took me two tries to get my playlist to actually transfer, but once it did it worked pretty well. A few of the songs were missing even though they’re available on both platforms. I don’t mind having to go in & add them myself bc it’s not many but it’d be nice if SongShift gave us a list of songs that did not successfully transfer so I don’t have to look through the entire playlist. The app does what it’s supposed to, it just takes some time to get it to work. Customer support was also not very helpful in their first reply to my email trying to get help & then never answered me back.
Great when it works, frustrating when it doesn't
When it works it does what it says. It can't seem to recover from crashes though. You have to delete and reinstall the app losing all the "shifts" that were previously done. That makes it currently dang near impossible to use for syncing. It might completely choke on a Playlist one run and not the next with no indication to the user as to why. If you have patience it's OK. If not you may end up frustrated. Five stars if the developer can fix the crashing, add some kind of crash recovery, and/or backup of "shifted" Playlist.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- SongShift, LLC
- 53.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 SongShift, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.