Download the most accurate EV and Tesla charging station map.
Find EV charging stations, leave reviews, and connect with other plug-in vehicle owners. It’s the most accurate and complete public ev charging map worldwide, with stations from every major network in North America, Europe, and throughout much of the globe.
Over 400,000 electric car charging stations across major networks including:
- Tesla Destination
- Circuit Electrique
- Sun Country
- GE WattStation
- EV Connect
- Electrify America
- Enel Drive
- BC Hydro EV
Filter the ev map by plug type including: Level 1, Level 2 and DC Fast Chargers like Tesla Superchargers, CHAdeMO and SAE/CCS.
This is a must have app for electric vehicle drivers who want to find charging stations for their Tesla Model S, Nissan LEAF, Chevrolet Volt, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3, Tesla Model X, Chevrolet Bolt EV, Fiat 500e, Ford Fusion Energi, Volkswagen e-Golf, Prius Plug-in, Kia Soul EV and all other electric vehicles on the market.
Electric Vehicle Drivers love PlugShare:
- Engadget: "a complete database of public charging stations across the US."
- CleanTechnica: "makes trip planning easier and more effective."
- Green Car Reports: "tips from actual users of the individual sites [is] one of the most useful features--and there, PlugShare has the clear edge."
PlugShare is the world’s largest EV driver community. Users contribute station reviews and photos to help drivers make the most informed charging decisions possible.
PlugShare lets EV drivers...
- Find public charging stations compatible with your EV (or EVs if you have multiple electric vehicles)
- Locate Tesla Superchargers, DC Fast Chargers and other chargers matching amenity selections.
- See station ratings, real-time availability, photos, and descriptions.
- Add new charging stations as you discover them.
- Links to your favorite navigation app to quickly get you to the stations you're looking for.
- Set up easy-to-use smart filters that let you see only the stations you really care about. Like the ones that are compatible with your EV. Or stations from your favorite network. Or specific station types (like fast chargers or level 2 stations). Or stations by power level in North America.
- Check ahead to see if the station you want is open for use (where available).
- Pay for charging right in the app with Pay with PlugShare (at participating locations).
- Turn on notifications that alert you when a new charging station is installed nearby.
- Find all the stations along a road trip route with a built-in ev trip planner.
- Monitor Pay with PlugShare charging session from within the app.
- New features added all the time.
In this update we made many fixes and improvements including:
- Fixed issue where map filters reset to default
- Fixed issue crashing app when accessing elevation data in trip planner
- Fixed issue where the app could crash when activating a charger through Pay with PlugShare
If you have any questions or feedback, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
UPDATE: I think my earlier issue was actually an Apple problem. The website is working normally now. And the password is being shared between the app and my iCloud Keychain, which was not the case before. Given that I haven’t updated the app in between not working and working, but I did reboot my phone, I strongly suspect something had gotten wedged in my keychain. Thanks to PlugShare’s support team for contacting me to track down the problem.
Now it works great! Upping the review to 5 stars.
Original review: The app is actually quite good, but the associated website manages to break Safari’s strong password generator/saver more thoroughly than I thought possible.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we’re sorry to hear you had an issue with strong passwords. We strive to support strong passwords and Keychain everywhere possible and would very much like to know the details of your issue, so we can improve the experience. Please write us at email@example.com and we will get this corrected.
Colorblind mode option???
Great app, very happy with the ability to quickly narrow down options based on type of charger. New to having an EV vehicle so I’ve been exploring different places I might go to. Unfortunately, I’m colorblind and I absolutely cannot distinguish the difference between a level 3 port and level 1/2s in the map (have to ask my fiancé which ones are level 3 and then memorize it) and can’t find a filter to apply for this. It would be great if you could filter to show only level 3 chargers or to have a colorblind mode where the level 3 ports were distinguished by a more distinct color or even by a different shape
Stranded and responded to like it didn’t matter
If your app is down and people rely on it, you have to tell them. Not having enough “fuel” to get from one place to the next is a big deal. I was stranded and have to rent a car because of the lack of consideration from the company. Send an email to put up an error notice, like, duh?
When I contacted them they took a week to respond and then down played how their mistake affected me. Covid is not an excuse anymore, you all aren’t working in a factory your on your couch. It’s fine that errors happen but you have to be responsible for them and communicate them and not excuse them with privileged excuses. People rely on your service not having it causes harm. Being stranded somewhere is a big deal.
I will no longer use this company and will actively tell people what kind of people operate it. I was literally gaslight and passive aggressively addressed about my concern.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Recargo, Inc.
- 59.1 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Recargo, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.