Pocket Brainbook for Police! 4+
The All-In-One Tool Cops Need!
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Designed for Cops by Cops!
Designed for all U.S. Police. Introducing the fully customizable app for police. Here you can photograph, and take searchable notes of anything you want! You can also create customized lists of common statutes and municipal codes you frequently use in the field. The codes are sorted by different categories like Traffic Codes, Penal Codes, Fishing, Hunting, Domestic Violence, etc. That's not all. It has Case Law, Miranda, Language Translators, Traffic Investigation, Drug Information and much more.
This app is constantly updated throughout the year with updated information. To make sure you have the most up-to-date information, a small yearly fee of just $3.99 will apply.
What you get with the subscription.
Get full access to the Ultimate App for Police!
Annual In-App Subscription Details:
• Annual Subscription is $3.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
• Cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, may be forfeited after purchasing a subscription.
Ratings and Reviews
So part of my duties is ramp parking enforcement. I found this app very useful in this as I could enter in player numbers of people that were not authorized to be parking where they were, and easily search for their plate number with the app. This has saved a tremendous amount of time. This far, support has been great, making a few changes that made the app operate a little easier. I do recommend you take a look at this.
I use this app in the field all of the time. I find it easy to look up codes and info that I quickly need to access. All of my questions are quickly answered if I have any. I like the fact the app is constantly updating and adding new things. Also the app maker is willing to take suggestions from others too make the app better, which is awesome.
Great app for the most part
Bunch of useful information! UI is a little clunky, especially after all the states/departments got combined into one. Once you memorize where things are it gets a little easier to use, but wish the developers would spend a little more time on the UI side of things, as it’s a great app overall, hence the 4 starts.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jason Weil
- 64.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Subscription $7.99