Designed for all U.S. Police. Introducing the fully customizable app for police. Here you can photograph, and take searchable notes of anything you want! You can also create customized lists of common statutes and municipal codes you frequently use in the field. The codes are sorted by different categories like Traffic Codes, Penal Codes, Fishing, Hunting, Domestic Violence, etc. That's not all. It has Case Law, Miranda, Language Translators, Traffic Investigation, Drug Information and much more.
This app is constantly updated throughout the year with updated information. To make sure you have the most up-to-date information, a small yearly fee of just $3.99 will apply.
What you get with the subscription.
Get full access to the Ultimate App for Police!
Annual In-App Subscription Details:
• Annual Subscription is $3.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
• Cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, may be forfeited after purchasing a subscription.
Ratings and Reviews
So part of my duties is ramp parking enforcement. I found this app very useful in this as I could enter in player numbers of people that were not authorized to be parking where they were, and easily search for their plate number with the app. This has saved a tremendous amount of time. This far, support has been great, making a few changes that made the app operate a little easier. I do recommend you take a look at this.
Great app for the most part
Bunch of useful information! UI is a little clunky, especially after all the states/departments got combined into one. Once you memorize where things are it gets a little easier to use, but wish the developers would spend a little more time on the UI side of things, as it’s a great app overall, hence the 4 starts.
I really enjoy this app from what I can see it’s very useful. The one thing I noticed is that the original app had a section for Florida statues/codes and the new app does not. Unless, it’s hidden somewhere. I plan to subscribe, but if an update were to occur maybe have that available again.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.