Trifecta has been designed to be the ultimate all-in-one Fitness, Nutrition, and Tracking app.
As an Official Sponsor of the UFC®, The US Olympic Team®, and the 2018 CrossFit® Games we take your fitness and nutrition seriously. With over 750+ workouts and a food database with 6 million+ food items, you will have everything you need to stay on track of your diet, nutrition, workouts, and PR’s all-in-one app!
Featured in Men’s Fitness as a top fitness app of 2018!
Here's what other athletes are saying:
Amazing!!! ***** - Best app ever! As long as you can push yourself to do it the app will do the rest!
Best ***** - Best Work Out of the Day app!!! by Apb_elite
Mike ***** - The best App. Use the timers all the time when traveling and in the garage. by Doflos
Whether you are in your home gym working out, running, or weight lifting & exercising in a gym -- Trifecta has you covered. Keeping you on track with workouts and offering up free challenges that will keep your fitness moving forward.
Trifecta is at its core a powerful content engine keeping all the daily fitness information you care about in one place.
EASILY TRACK YOUR FOOD, MACROS, AND CALORIES:
• Largest Food Database – 6M+ food items worldwide.
• Barcode scanner – Easily scan barcodes to log your food with 4M+ food items scannable.
• Restaurant items – Log foods from your favorite restaurants easily.
• Quick Add – Just want to add your calories or macros for the day? Quick add them once per day.
• Personalized Nutrition – Create your own foods, recipes, and items to personalize your tracking.
• Calorie Counter – We add up your calories for the meal, day, week and month and track them by day.
• Customize your Diary – Log breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and easily duplicate meals or drag and drop.
• Water Tracking – Log the amount of water you drink throughout the day.
PLAN AND ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS:
• Dial in your Macros – The Trifecta app will suggest macros for you to reach your ideal body composition.
• Cross-Device - Optimized for fitness on your iPhone or iPad
LOG YOUR EXERCISE
• Biggest Workout Library – Choose from over 1,000+ workouts programmed by celebrity trainer Brooke Ence.
• Workout Video Demonstrations – Watch celebrity CrossFit Games athlete Brooke Ence demonstrate movements.
• Hero Workouts – Extremely challenging “Hero” workouts attributed to our fallen soldiers included.
• Ultimate Workout Timers – Gorgeous Stopwatch, Tabata style HIIT Timers, EMOM & AMRAP timers.
• Log Cardio Exercises – Including walking, running, biking, swimming, yoga, Pilates and more.
• Log Strength Exercises – Including sets, reps and weight per set and your own custom workouts.
• Live Training Video Feeds – Video Feed to add your favorite workout channels from YouTube.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
• Charts and Graphs – Keep yourself motivated and on track with graphs of your improvement over time.
• Progress Pictures – Along with logging your food and workouts, add daily progress pictures to your profile.
• Nutrition Graphs – Watch your calories, macros, and nutrients over time to notice weight loss trends.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Trifecta is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to Trifecta Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
$9.99 / month
$49.99 / year
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed, and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- Updated food search algorithm
- New customer support interface
- Bugfixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is my jam with one consistency issue
I’m not in a position to afford a box membership so I settle for my local planet fitness (blah). I’m able to scale all exercises with dumbbells and stationary machines for rowing/running/etc. Even without a stocked box, I’m whooped in the end and feel like I’ve worked harder than anyone else in the gym (whether it’s true or not).
I absolutely love this app and how I don’t have to think about much except finishing the workout.
My ONLY issue is, the scaled versions of workouts are not always available. I’m thankful that they are sometimes but it would be great if they were consistently available. I’m no athlete, just trying look and feel great. Thanks for the app and all the effort.
Initial impressions of the update from the normal “Pocket WOD” to Trifecta, can seem overwhelming especially when the primary use of Pocket WOD was the timers for me.
That being said, my initial update/setup wasn’t that user friendly as I was getting ready to use the app, and was flooded by needing to update my profile information, this caught me off guard and unexpected since I was ready to start working out. After my main profile update, things seem to go smoothly with the timers. Since then I have started using the Meal tracker and got rid of subscription with MyFitnessPal. Although I still have some concerns with the user interface and being able to add multiple items at one time. I would like to see another diet (Macro) setup for those on ketogenics and deatiled carbohydrates such as dietary fiber, soluble fiber and total carb differentials. The app does seem to freeze/close at times, but I think that will eventually get ironed out.
Overall for a Free to use product, this is amazing, please keep going and making this the go to app for all those functional fitness athletes out there!
Good app but still not perfect
Very helpful app. My husband and I use it everyday. However we are early morning people because of our schedules. Nothing will make you more mad then bring up at 5:00 ready to workout and the app hasn’t updated with Monday’s WOD. The new update with the ability to view days in advance is super helpful, especially when your new to CrossFit. This allows me to view videos ahead of time and ensure that I know what I’m doing at 0500. My only issue is when it doesn’t update like today. 😢
- DMW Design Group, LLC
- 89.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Trifecta, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Trifecta Premium Subscription $9.99
- Pocket WOD Pro $2.99
- Trifecta Premium Subscription $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.