One time cost. No subscription!
Creating your custom yoga sequence has never been easier! Pocket Yoga Teacher allows you to build, edit and share complete yoga practices.
Make a yoga sequence in minutes by selecting your desired poses and adjusting their order and duration. Then add music, set the tempo and you’re done! Try your practice by following along with the voice guidance or print it out for your records. Perfect for yoga teachers, teacher trainees or intermediate to advanced level yogis.
• Choose from over 500 poses, including variations and transitional poses.
• Follow suggestions on which pose to add next or choose from a complete list.
• Move poses around to your desired order.
• Add loops to repeat a set of poses, like a Sun Salutation.
• Set the duration to hold each pose.
• Place poses inside ‘loops’ to indicate sections that repeat multiple times.
• Add markers to indicate music and tempo changes.
• Open multiple sequences at once and Copy & Paste from one to the other.
• Email, Message or AirDrop a sequence to your friends so they can try it.
• Convert your practices to PDF documents.
• Print your practices for your records.
• Send your practices to your iPhone or iPad and continue editing there (requires a separate purchase).
• 30+ additional poses
• Technical fixes
NEW POSES ADDED
3) Reverse Corpse with Prayer Hands
4) Rock the Baby
5) Balancing Three Legged Downward-Facing Dog with Hip Opener
6) Elephant Trunk
7) Seated Hip Opener
8) Foot Behind the Head I
9) Moon Bird
10) Foot Behind the Head II
11) Both Feet Behind the Head I
12) Both Feet Behind the Head II
13) Sage Gheranda's
14) One Legged Scorpion Handstand
15) Shoelace with Eagle Arms
16) Shoelace Forward Bend with Eagle Arms
17) Shoelace with Twist
18) Locust III
19) Lord of the Fishes
21) Side Plank with Foot Behind the Head
22) One Legged Upward Plank
23) Half Bow
24) One Legged Scorpion
25) Revolved Seated Forward Bend
26) Revolved Seated Hand to Big Toe
27) Seated Compass
28) Supported Bridge
29) One Legged Supported Bridge
30) Standing Foot Behind the Head
31) Standing Foot Behind the Head Forward Bend
32) Supine Foot Behind the Head
33) Revolved Wide Legged Forward Bend
34) Side Wide Legged Forward Bend
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga Teacher, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
Ratings and Reviews
YTT in the making
This app is perfect for visual learners like myself. I was able to compile a 60 min themed sequence using all of the different poses. If the sanskrit names were avaialble as well that would be ideal as well as being able to export the video of the sequence to share.
This app is very helpful when sequencing. Suggestions to make it even better would be to have to option to type in text within your sequence for cueing notes for each pose. If there was a little text box option under each pose you add so you can add a cueing or modification note if needed.
Love the simplicity of creating classes!
My first time to use it and I thought it was the perfect app if you are fairly new to teaching yoga or if you just need some ispiration and ideas for your classes. They added the drag and drop & loop features on their last update and you can also easily copy and paste multiple poses. It’s simple, and much better than hand drawing stick figures on paper or typing out class outlines that I see many other teachers do. I love the “flip” feature which allows you to add the right side then copy/paste and select “flip” to do the same on the left side. I’m looking forward to seeing more additions including being able to airdrop/upload the classes to my pocket yoga practice builder app on my phone. I found it very user friendly and worth the $$, besides, if you teach yoga, you can write off the expense on your taxes.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rainfrog, LLC
- 197.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2021 Rainfrog, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.