Creating your custom yoga sequence has never been easier! Pocket Yoga Teacher allows you to build, edit and share complete yoga practices.
Make a practice in minutes by selecting your desired poses and adjusting their order and duration. Then add music, set the tempo and you’re done! Try your practice by following along with the guided instruction, or share it with your friends and see what they think. Perfect for yoga teachers or intermediate to advanced level yogis.
• Choose from a list of over 200 poses, including variations and transitional poses.
• Specify the order and the duration of each pose.
• Follow suggestions on the next pose or choose from a complete list.
• Set the duration to hold each pose.
• Adjust what the voiceover will say.
• Add music from Spotify, your music library, or our built-in selection.
• Email, Message or AirDrop a practice to your friends so they can try it.
• Import your practices into our companion app, Pocket Yoga, to use it's additional features.
• Convert your practices to PDF documents.
• Create beautiful printouts for yourself or your students.
• Play your practices on your Apple TV through AirPlay.
What's New in Version 7.0.1 - 7.0.2
• Technical fixes.
What's New in Version 7.0.0
• Full support for iOS 12 with special focus on the new iPhones
• New feature: Spotify integration with a redesigned Music Inspector
• New feature: Control the direction each pose is facing on the mat
• Improved print: Use different layouts to customize your printout
• Technical fixes
MORE ON SPOTIFY AND THE MUSIC INSPECTOR
Use the music that you love no matter where it's located. As you are creating your custom practice, use the new Music Inspector to add music from either Spotify, your Apple Music Library, or our built-in selection. Add multiple songs to truly customize your sequence.
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga Teacher, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
Ratings and Reviews
Great program with a few issues
Pocket Yoga Builder has a good library of poses and allows adding your own. I really appreciate the new ability to change the pose direction. The program allows creating loops for repetitive sequences such as Sun Salutations and allows setting time to hold poses specified as number of breathes or seconds.
One distracting problem is not all poses have spoken names, such as Easy Pose , and a bell tone rings. I prefer to listen to instructions, wihout looking at my display during my practice, but th bell requires ckecking the screen to see the pose.
Curated move lists
This app might do the trick if I was patient enough to build my practices from scratch. I think it needs to be simpler for people who like the original pocket yoga practices but just want to tweak them. For instance there are poses I love that are only available in medium or advanced levels, and others that are way beyond what I can do. I was hoping to use this teacher app to add some poses to the 30 minute practices I use every day.
Please just add templates for us! I want to be able to take the 30 minute beginner poses and add to them from ocean, desert and mountain, without having to build them entirely from scratch. You can still have it able to build them from scratch but templates would be nice. Or options for entire sets of moves like sun salutations. I don’t want to have to add all the elements of sun salutations I just want to tap a button and have it add them in for me. Maybe ask how many times I want it to repeat. This would make this my favorite app ever. Without this I’ll probably never use it... too tedious.
Impressive practice builder app
Best practice builder app I have ever experienced. Not only can you control all aspects of each practice session you design, you can also print them out to give to your classes, and play a them on your iPad as you instruct. No more cheat sheets to bother with.
Outstanding product for all teachers and experienced users alike. Great app for anyone who would like to make up new practices as they venture forth.
Definitely a 5 STAR rating is deserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.