PointClickCare Companion empowers care givers with a fast and easy-to-use workflow that unifies the delivery and documentation of services and medication.
PointClickCare Companion includes features such as:
• Unified to-do lists and status: Users can simply scroll through and identify critical action items for each shift, grouped by timing and tasks.
• Immediate access to key information: Allows users to access resident information, scheduled and unscheduled services.
• Streamlined documentation: Allows end users to document tasks at the point of care and capture the time required to complete the task. Vitals and medication distribution to residents can be easily recorded to ensure the highest possible level of care.
When integrated with point of care (POC) and electronic Medication Administration Records (eMAR) modules, Companion positions senior living communities to enjoy several significant outcomes:
Enable An Enhanced Resident Experience: Care givers spend more quality time with residents and less time documenting tasks with Companion, enabling immediate information access and the potential of for more personalized service to residents.
Improve Financial Health: Companion is flexible to easily document both planned and unplanned tasks, ensuring you're getting paid for all the services you are providing without having to chase the paperwork.
Make Staff Happy and Effective: Attracting staff is hard enough. Offering them the use of tools they like can go a long way to getting and keeping them. Companion empowers staff with critical resident information and easy-to-use tools for distributing medications and documenting services.
Changed how times are displayed on the to-do list to better support larger font sizes
Fixed an issue where diastolic blood pressure appeared over systolic during med pass for certain customers
Fixed an issue where a task without questions caused app to crash
Removed the pulse type selection
Various small fixes and other changes
- 70.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 PointClickCare Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.