PointClickCare Companion empowers care givers with a fast and easy-to-use workflow that unifies the delivery and documentation of services and medication.
PointClickCare Companion includes features such as:
• Unified to-do lists and status: Users can simply scroll through and identify critical action items for each shift, grouped by timing and tasks.
• Immediate access to key information: Allows users to access resident information, scheduled and unscheduled services.
• Streamlined documentation: Allows end users to document tasks at the point of care and capture the time required to complete the task. Vitals and medication distribution to residents can be easily recorded to ensure the highest possible level of care.
When integrated with point of care (POC) and electronic Medication Administration Records (eMAR) modules, Companion positions senior living communities to enjoy several significant outcomes:
Enable An Enhanced Resident Experience: Care givers spend more quality time with residents and less time documenting tasks with Companion, enabling immediate information access and the potential of for more personalized service to residents.
Improve Financial Health: Companion is flexible to easily document both planned and unplanned tasks, ensuring you're getting paid for all the services you are providing without having to chase the paperwork.
Make Staff Happy and Effective: Attracting staff is hard enough. Offering them the use of tools they like can go a long way to getting and keeping them. Companion empowers staff with critical resident information and easy-to-use tools for distributing medications and documenting services.
Includes the ability to:
- See tasks and updates for all residents in a facility.
- Identify any pending orders through a new tab on the med pass screen.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- 64.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 PointClickCare Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.