Increase your focus and boost your productivity by managing your time into strict work and break periods. Focus on a task for 25 minutes then take a 5 minute break. Repeat this three more times, taking a longer 15 minute break before starting the cycle again.
• Simple, distraction-free and intuitive interface.
• Audio and visual alerts when the next period starts. Over 35 sounds available.
• Configurable work and break durations.
• Open, pause or stop the timer directly from notifications.
• Interactive iOS notifications to view and control the timer.
• Planner View shows when Work and Break periods will occur for the next 10 hours.
• Use Timer Profiles to configure timer settings for different kinds of task.
• Timer Profiles appear in iOS search results. Tap a result to automatically launch the app and change the timer settings.
• Siri shortcuts for controlling the timer, viewing its status and selecting Timer Profiles.
• Shortcuts run in the background without opening the app. A custom, animated, response view shows the current timer status.
• Customise which timer status information is included in the response displayed/spoken by Siri.
• Use Pommie shortcuts in Apple's Shortcuts app to control Pommie. Background execution is supported.
• Manage shortcuts in Pommie's settings screen, the Shortcuts app on iOS 13, or in the Siri & Search section of Apple's Settings app.
• Widget to quickly view and control the timer.
• External display support showing a custom screen-filling view of the timer.
• iPad multitasking and external keyboard shortcuts to control the timer.
• Dynamic Text and VoiceOver for the visually impaired.
• Handoff the timer to or from Pommie running on another iOS or Mac device.
• Independent Apple Watch app, including complications, with its own timer.
For more information see https://hacknicity.com/pommie
The Pomodoro Technique® is a registered trademark by Francesco Cirillo. Pommie is not affiliated with, associated with, or endorsed by the Pomodoro Technique® or Francesco Cirillo.
• Added 35, 45, 55, 70 and 80 minute options for Work Period length.
• Added 25, 45, 55, 70 and 80 minute options for Long Break length.
In version 6.6:
• Support for new iPhone devices.
If you find Pommie useful, please rate or review it in the App Store, or recommend it to family, friends and colleagues. This makes a huge difference to me and the future of the app.
Thanks in advance,
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Pomo app, and awesome developer.
TL;DR I recommend you try this app it works, with shortcuts, has a nice widget, and works with the screen off.
I decided to try Pommie because I've been having trouble staying focused at work lately. There are a lot of timer apps out there but i settled on Pommie because i liked the design of the app and it worked with the screen off ( a lot of them don’t) and I have been immensely satisfied with this app. A few days later I had a really specific request that i figured he wouldn’t be able to do, and within 30 minutes he had emailed with a way to make a shortcut to work around my request. You should get this app now.
Best pomodoro app for Apple Watch
The developer added a watch complication to the app. This is now the best pomodoro app for Apple Watch users.
I’ve tried the free apps, the paid apps, the ones that charge subscriptions, and all were lacking in one way or another. This app works without issue and the UI was designed with taste and simplicity in mind.
The watch complication looks like it was designed by Apple. It works perfectly.
Simple, which is perfect
The iPhone app is great, but I live this mainly because it works simply and totally independently on Apple Watch. The complication is perfect, and I can put my phone away and not get distracted by it.
In general, I think getting a good habit is most likely to succeed when it is easy to implement and this app is simple, yet complete enough to align with that philosophy.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.