Professional share portfolio manager and stock tracker.
Please Note: This is the full version of the app with unlimited features. For the free Lite version for small portfolios or to just try out, please also see the separate app 'Portfolio Trader Lite'.
Portfolio Trader is a sophisticated stock portfolio tracking app for iPhone and iPad, providing in depth analyis of your share holdings and other investments. As both a powerful portfolio manager and stock tracker, Portfolio Trader provides the ability to track and analyse multiple portfolios and multi-currency positions, across a variety of Profit & Loss views and chart options.
Complete stock trading and share portfolio management for the professional trader or the casual investor.
- Multiple Profit & Loss (P&L) views including: Price, Value, Daily Gain and %, Unrealized Gain, Realized Gain, Total Gain and %, Avg Cost and Cost Basis
- Simple swipe or tap navigation between views
- P&L views at all levels - position, portfolio totals and all portfolios
- Individual charts for each instrument across a variety of time ranges (available in full screen)
- Portfolio history charts with comparisons against major indices and other instruments (both MWR and TWR)
- Heat Map display of price changes
- Support for holdings in multiple currencies, including within the same portfolio, with real time rate conversions and totals
- Support for GBP holdings quoted in pence
- Multiple transaction types - Buy, Sell, Dividend, Dividend Reinvestment, Capital Return, Split
- Integrated portfolio cash account
- Manual trade entry or bulk import from PC
- Automatic pricing updates - major stock exchange and stock market prices
- Option for manual pricing
- FIFO or Avg Cost accounting methods
- Multiple sorting options
- Optional iCloud sync between devices
- Portfolio Import/Export feature for importing large portfolios directly from a local PC file
- Touch ID / Password lock
- Multiple color schemes
- Supports iOS 9 and above
A comprehensive stock portfolio tracker for iPhone and iPad.
The Lite version is limited to 3 holdings. (free app)
The full version has unlimited functionality.
- News page fix
- Fixed date problem for iOS 13.3 and earlier
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If only every app worked as well as this one! I've used it for several years and it is perfect. The platform is very stable and it never crashes or hangs. It's easy to use and the developer is constantly improving and enhancing this app. He's also very receptive to user feedback and suggestions. This is the only app you'll need to give you the information about your portfolio. The new charts and history and 'compare' section for the viewing of your portfolio is a tremendous addition to this app, which is already packed with features and not cluttered up with useless data. This is the only app you need to track your portfolio.
I've tried a number of different programs to track investments and this one is, by far, the best. I like the fact that I can add notes to each holding if I want. The features are pretty simple to use once you play around with it a little. I also like the fact that I can view holdings I've sold and at a glance can see if I made the right decision to sell. The percentages and gains are noted and are updated in real time and being able to set up as many different portfolios as I want is a great feature. I highly recommend this app and it's well worth the $15.
Need pre & post mkt quotes; dividend distribution updates & column header sorting
I have to use other apps that have per-market & after hours quote feeds. This is the only other major functionality this app needs in order for it to be a one-stop app that has everything most investors need to monitor performance.
The other functionality that would be extremely helpful would be the ability to update share counts and/or cash levels from the dividend distributions of the equity holdings listed in the portfolio(s) that are being monitored/tracked.
Other than these two points, it would also be great if I could sort the columns that appear in views directly in the app as I dynamically touch the column headers as opposed to going into the details function to select a sort choice. I very commonly find myself sorting the data in various ways & this would make it much more user friendly.
Other than the aforementioned points, this is a very useful app and one that I rely on daily.
What would it take to have these two updates incorporated into this app?
Developer Response ,
Thanks. We are currently working on several new ideas for future enhancements and updates. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions or if you'd like more information.
- Purescope Pty Ltd
- 41.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Purescope Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.