Professional share portfolio manager and stock tracker.
Please Note: This is the full version of the app with unlimited features. For the free Lite version for small portfolios or to just try out, please also see the separate app 'Portfolio Trader Lite'.
Portfolio Trader is a sophisticated stock portfolio tracking app for iPhone and iPad, providing in depth analyis of your share holdings and other investments. As both a powerful portfolio manager and stock tracker, Portfolio Trader provides the ability to track and analyse multiple portfolios and multi-currency positions, across a variety of Profit & Loss views and chart options.
Complete stock trading and share portfolio management for the professional trader or the casual investor.
- Multiple Profit & Loss (P&L) views including: Price, Value, Daily Gain and %, Unrealized Gain, Realized Gain, Total Gain and %, Avg Cost and Cost Basis
- Simple swipe or tap navigation between views
- P&L views at all levels - position, portfolio totals and all portfolios
- Individual charts for each instrument across a variety of time ranges (available in full screen)
- Portfolio history charts with comparisons against major indices and other instruments (both MWR and TWR)
- Heat Map display of price changes
- Support for holdings in multiple currencies, including within the same portfolio, with real time rate conversions and totals
- Support for GBP holdings quoted in pence
- Multiple transaction types - Buy, Sell, Dividend, Dividend Reinvestment, Capital Return, Split
- Integrated portfolio cash account
- Manual trade entry or bulk import from PC
- Automatic pricing updates - major stock exchange and stock market prices
- Option for manual pricing
- FIFO or Avg Cost accounting methods
- Multiple sorting options
- Optional iCloud sync between devices
- Portfolio Import/Export feature for importing large portfolios directly from a local PC file
- Touch ID / Password lock
- Multiple color schemes
- Supports iOS 9 and above
A comprehensive stock portfolio tracker for iPhone and iPad.
The Lite version is limited to 3 holdings. (free app)
The full version has unlimited functionality.
- Performance fix for large portfolios
- Support for Face ID
Ratings and Reviews
I've tried a number of different programs to track investments and this one is, by far, the best. I like the fact that I can add notes to each holding if I want. The features are pretty simple to use once you play around with it a little. I also like the fact that I can view holdings I've sold and at a glance can see if I made the right decision to sell. The percentages and gains are noted and are updated in real time and being able to set up as many different portfolios as I want is a great feature. I highly recommend this app and it's well worth the $15.
Finally Found The BEST! by R.B. “Rooster"
I'm tracking four portfolios on my iPad Air. Without a doubt this app is top-of-the-line. Until now I used the incredible “Portfolio Live” - that is until it was no longer supported &(forced to keep on my iPad First Edition). I have tried at least six stock tracking apps: None even come close to this. I have since dumped them all $$. Plus Portfolio Trader Support is unheard of in this day and age - almost immediate! Portfolio Trader is so straightforward and easy to use - trust me you need not look any further.
I am sad that google sort of screwed the pooch by getting rid of portfolios on google finance. Kind of hoped that they would have improved it by importing account information. That being said this app is the closest thing I can find to ideal. Having an app I can check daily for current stock info and that I can use for filling out personal financial statements is what I’m after. Still not perfect but better than all I’ve used. Again disappointing when you enter all of your data in these apps then they don’t perform. Mostly good so far
- Purescope Pty Ltd
- 38.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Purescope Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.