Fitbit + Apple Health + Free Sync = Happiness
- Sync all your Fitbit data to Apple Health, for Free
- Sync Heart Rate data
- Auto Sync data for you
- Support all Fitbit device types (including users who doesn't have a hardware and relies solely on Fitbit app)
- Switch between multiple Fitbit accounts
- Support Dark Mode in iOS 13
- **Note** Fitbit provides access to daily data only; we're working with Fitbit to support intraday syncing
- **In App Purchase** is required for Auto Sync
We believe that your Fitbit data belongs to you, and syncing your own data to Apple Health should be Free. So we created Power Sync.
Data types supported:
- Heart Rate
- Walking + Running Distance
- Flights Climbed
- Body Fat Percentage
- Body Mass Index
- Sleep Analysis (in bed and asleep time)
- Dietary Calories
- Fitbit provides access to daily data only; we're working with Fitbit to support intraday syncing
- Since we don't have intraday data as of now, we're syncing all the data to 12:00 in a day
• You can subscribe for Premium Auto Sync inside the app; subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
• Alternatively a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of current period.
• Your account will be charged according to your plan for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time after purchase:
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
We take the security of our customers very seriously.
Read our Terms of Service at:
- Vicons Design from the Noun Project
Seamlessly sync Fitbit data to Apple Health:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Works Great But...
I really do love the app, however, it sure would be nice if two things were fixed. The most irritating is every few days I go to synchronize and it hangs up. It won’t work again until I uninstall and reinstall again. It’s irritating to have to do that a few times every week. Of course I have to change the settings on all my other health apps so they get the right info from the right apps again. I don’t know if it has to do with it but I believe every time it hangs is one of the times I get the message saying “purchases restored” which I probably get at least once per day. The second thing is simply that the automatic sync doesn’t appear to work. It’s ran automatically once in about a month. Maybe it’s connected to the first problem.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for the feedbacks! We fixed a few bugs around syncing especially with latest Fitbit devices + auto sync; also we added a logout option in the app. Please try the latest version and let us know if the issue has been resolved for you. Thanks!
It has potential but needs better cooperation with Fitbit to work as advertised.
The reason I purchased this app, like many others who have tried it, was because I was hoping that this would be the answer to my problem of organizing all of my health data in one place. While it does bring in some data, Fitbit’s own data share policies are more of a hindrance to this app’s potential than the app itself. Fitbit has gathered multiple data points but only allows an average to be shared and added to Apple Health data. If the developers and Fitbit could continue to work out their issues, I believe that this app has great potential. As a Fitbit owner, the data is mine. Fitbit collects it because I bought their product. How I choose to use my data is my business. So long as I grant permission to a 3rd party such as this app developer, then I should be allowed to share that data.
Until there is better cooperation between this developer and Fitbit, you should know this is not the answer you are looking for to solve your Apple Health data management issue.
Dark Pattern to buy Premium
I know you can expect ads with a free version of an app. However, this app has incorporated a dark pattern to try to get you to buy their premium version.
A dark pattern is “an element of manipulative interface designed to trick the user into taking actions that they might not have done freely.” This occurs when you open the app and are met with a “Sync Now” button. A split second later, a pop up covers your screen and a “Get Premium” button covers the location where the “Sync Now” button used to be. This means if you casually open the app, and immediately click the button that triggers **the one piece of functionality this app has**, you’ll likely tap the “Get Premium” button on accident. This pop up also does not immediately show you a dismiss option, so users may think they need to buy premium in order to continue using the app.
The app does work, and I would consider getting premium for the auto-sync functionality, however I find dark patterns to be be reflection of how well a developer value’s their product and their users, and don’t believe one should need to be tricked into buying something that’s actually worth the money.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Touchberry Inc
- 47.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Touchberry Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Auto Sync for A Month $1.99
- Auto Sync for Entire Life $9.99
- Auto Sync for A Year $7.99
- Auto Sync to Health App $1.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.