The easiest way to track and automatically calculate your Wendler 5/3/1 powerlifting routine.
Please note this app is not connected to Wendler himself, the creator of of the Wendler 5/3/1 program. This app may deviate from the program. Please purchase Wendler's books to support his work.
Simply input your one rep maxes once! Based off your one rep maxes your entire Wendler routine will be calculated. You will not have to look at another percentage or weight chart again! Lose the spreadsheets! Your weights will automatically increase with each new cycle as little or much as you setup. This takes the math out of your training so you can focus on lifting!
The Wendler 5/3/1 mesocycles and lifts are automatically calculated based on how you lift and your body's own unique fitness level. Customize the program as little or a much as you want. Stick with the four main lifts: Military Press, Bench Press, Back Squat and Deadlift - or create your own unique lifts!
- Automatically increase the weight for your lifts each new cycle
- Keep track of your scores. Your AMRAP (As Many Reps as Possible) score from your last cycle is displayed as you complete each lift
- Warmup sets for each lift day based off your one rep max
- Rest timer so you know how long to reset between sets
- One rep max calculator (Epley) to ensure you start with the right weights
- Choose your units - kg or lbs
- Customize the number of weeks in your lifting cycles - configure up to 10 weeks in a cycle!
- See a complete history of all your Wendler workouts. Sort by date, reps, lift type, and one rep max.
- Easy to use interface
- Especially designed for Powerlifting or CrossFit
Get Even Stronger with Wendler Log Pro Features
- Assistance program creator
- 11 pre-built customizable assistance programs
- Plate calculator - see the exact plates you need to load on your bar for all your lifts
- Graph your calculated one rep maxes over time
- Automatically backup and sync your progress to the cloud
- Ad free
Note: purchasing Wendler Log Pro also supports the team behind this app. If you find the app helpful, purchasing pro helps us make the app better.
If you experience issues with the Wendler Log workout app or have suggestions to improve it, we'd love to hear from you! Just contact us from the app by going to the Help Center > Feedback / Get Help.
- Bug fixes
Let us know if we can do anything to make the app better for you! Please be sure to review the app so others can find it when searching.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could use a few changes
This is a really convenient app. There's a ton of customizable things and there's even a graph to show you how your lifts have gone up over time. However, at the start of a new cycle, it adds weight to your maxes, when actually it's supposed to add weight to your TRAINING maxes. Big difference. The app still takes 90% so the numbers come out to the same, but it's not good to assume that the person has automatically increased their real maxes just because they completed a cycle. Also, on the workout page where you check off the lifts, the weights that you're supposed to push should be able to be edited. For example, I should be able to change 105 to 102.5 on the workout page without having to go to the plate section and put that I have 1.25 pound plates available. If these things were to change this app would be a solid 5 stars because everything else is on point.
Great way to follow the 5/3/1 program
This app makes following the Jim Wendler 5/3/1 program very easy. You can follow all of the basic Wendler programs and customize your cycles. It has good conditioning options if you need an app for that too.
I highly recommend you buy Jim’s books 5/3/1 and Beyond 5/3/1 if you are considering this program.
Also, I had a technical question about the app. Emailed on a Sunday and received a response within an hour.
Excellent App for Powerlifting
I’ve had great luck with this. Started using it January 2018 and am still using it with no end in sight. It is May 2018 right now and I’ve added about 50 lbs to my bench press, about 80 lbs to my conventional deadlift, and about 100 lbs to my squat. Granted, I went from about 175 lbs-190 lbs while following the programming. This isn’t just a brand new to the gym, beginner program. It’s solid linear progression. 5/3/1 works and this app really streamlines it
- Charles Vanderhoff
- 20.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Vandersoft
- In-App Purchases
- Wendler Log Pro $9.99
- Assistance Lift Pack $4.99
- Ad Free Logbook $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.