The best fashion design app since 2014, Prêt-à-Template kicks off 2022 with an update that will blow the minds of fashion designers and enthusiasts. Surprising tools and a new minimalist interface offer dynamism to your creations. Unlimited layers, color fill, SharePlay and stack organization are just some of the new tools introduced in this makeover. A whole new way of experiencing digital fashion creation, never seen in any fashion app!
Access thousands of fashion-related templates, including bodies, garments, shoes, bags and accessories to create the most beautiful sketches with an amazing set of realistic brushes, fabric patterns and custom color palettes. All templates feature side, front and back views, with all the proportions and scales you need.
- A fashion sketchbook with unlimited pages
- More than 1,000 templates, including bodies, garments, shoes, bags, accessories and more to come at every update
- Puzzle Look: select from a range of outfits, hairstyles, accessories and body forms to create the perfect combination for a personalized template
- Organize and label your projects in custom folders
- Find similar projects
- Quick start: your favorite templates in just one click
- Turn templates on and off as you sketch
- Copy and modify projects while keeping the original
- No quality loss when zooming in and out
- Moodblog: enjoy sketches shared by users, get inspired, or show your work to the world!
- Tutorials: how-to videos to improve your technique
- Easy to store, send and share projects
- Sync projects across all your devices with iCloud
- Multitask with Split View and Slide Over on iPad
- Support for Apple Pencil
- SharePlay for group projects on Puzzle Look
BRUSHES AND TOOLS
- Unlimited layers
- Realistic brushes: pen, felt pen, pen brush, pencil, pastel, highlighter and watercolor
- Line appearances: freeform, sewing lines, straight paths, button lines and sketch lines
- Smudge tool
- Fabric patterns
- Smooth and precise strokes
- Drop colors to fill an area or change its color
- Scissor tool: select an area to duplicate or mirror
- Pin tool: pin images, notes and references to a project, a simple way to keep your ideas organized
- Import photos and images
We can't wait to see what you are going to create on Prêt-à-Template 3.0
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Prêt-à-Template is a subscription app. Download it for free and try out selected features. Gain full access by subscribing to one of the three subscription options (yearly, quarterly, monthly) or get a free trial for 7 days. Once the trial is over, you'll be charged a subscription fee if the subscription is not canceled.
Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions by going to your Apple Account.
Hello designers! We've added some cool new content this month.
- Check out the new Scarves templates
- New clothing templates on Puzzle Look
- Get creative with new patterns
Keep your app updated! We're always making changes and improvements to Prêt-à-Template.
Ratings and Reviews
Prêt-à-Template helps fashion designers quickly transform a look from concept to runway. The app provides figure templates with front, side, and rear views, along with the basic outline for various items of clothing that you can sketch over. The app is optimized for Apple Pencil, sensing how much pressure you apply with each stroke so you can give your designs just the right texture and intensity of color.
Best Fashion Design App For iPads
Yes, this app like every other app is imperfect. It has glitches. There have been improvements made. More improvements are needed—however I still gave it 5 stars. I’ve been using this app since I discovered it a year or 2 ago. I loved it then and I still love it now. I’ve been drawing fashion sketches since I was a kid and 30+ yrs later I’m still drawing and designing. I’ve been to FIT and quite truthfully I can draw without a template.
However, when I’m on the road and in a hurry and have a fashion design in mind—using this app simply saves me time. It’s fun using the app and it took some mistakes and messing around with the options to see how it works but once you get the hang of it— you’ll love it! I give credit where credit is due and quite frankly there is not another app out there that even comes close to this one available in the App Store. Believe me, I’ve tried many and I’ve searched for something like this one for awhile. I was even considering coming up with a fashion design app of my own but, I simply don’t have the time or expertise. Everyone’s experience with this app is different. Mine has simply been wonderful.
Best design app for apparel designers
I’m an apparel designer and this app allows me to sketch ideas while on the go. Two features I really wish this app had: 1) folders or a filing / categorizing system for finished sketches (I have over 100 and need to organize them). 2) the ability to customize the color palette (there’s a shade of dark red that I have to fiddle with every time). One thing I wondered about before I paid for the subscription was if you could open these files as vectors in Adobe illustrator. You can’t, but you can send the files to a computer as PNGs and then trace them. Doesn’t save me any time but is still a lot faster than paper and pencil. Overall love using this app to create original designs.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PRET A TEMPLATE CRIACAO E COMERCIALIZACAO DE SOFTWARE DE MODA LTDA
- 507.3 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 9.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Prêt-à-Template
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Access - Trial $10.99
- Unlimited Access - Best value $78.99
- Unlimited Access $25.99
- Floral Pattern $1.99
- Chess Pattern $1.99
- Animal Print $1.99
- Tailoring Pattern $1.99
- Winter Pattern $1.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.