The Oh Baby! Fitness Pregnancy Weekly Workout shares everything we've learned from training nearly 30,000 women in prenatal and postnatal fitness.
Each week's video will help you strengthen and tone muscles needed for a healthy pregnancy and delivery. Each exercise is designed to provide you with the most appropriate workout for your week of pregnancy using Pilates, Yoga and strength training exercises you can do at home with no additional equipment. Short videos and descriptions will show you exactly how to do the exercise and will explain how the exercise will help you build muscle or relieve stress.
String exercises together to make your own personalized, SAFE pregnancy workout. You can also track your workout each day, and note how you liked the exercise and if it was challenging, etc.
* Due Date Calculator - Enter your due date and immediately see an exercise that's best suited for your CURRENT week of pregnancy. You'll be able to view exercises for PAST weeks of pregnancy and FUTURE weeks of pregnancy too.
* Weekly Exercise Videos - Specific exercises with short videos for each week of pregnancy up to 40 weeks.
Each exercise has three notations:
1) What it does (the muscle group the exercise focuses on)
2) What to watch for (specific modifications for exercise)
3) Number of times (reps) you should do of the exercise
* Tracker: A special "tracker" feature shows you how many times you've done an exercise, on what date, and any notes you make about it.
* Favorites: You can mark and keep track of your favorite exercises.
* Resources: We supply links to valuable resources, blogs, videos and more.
The American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology recommends pregnant women work out for 30 minutes on most if not ALL days of the week. Walk, swim or combine your favorite exercises from this app for your very own safe workout program tailored just for you.
-- Fixed a rare audio bug preventing volume for some users
-- Reduced the price!
Ratings and Reviews
Cool app but major glitch
This app has great exercises and I love the short videos and weekly breakdown. Unfortunately, I purchased the app (it's $5 for exercises past about 10 weeks) and then had to get my iphone replaced. Now the app is asking me to pay again so I stopped using it. Too bad because other than that it's a good app.
One exercise per week
This app tells you one exercise per week. For example, week 12 is a squat. This by no means helps me reach 30 minutes of exercise per day. It’s about 2 minutes of exercise. Do I repeat it every day for the week? Sure, you can combine it with other workouts, but there isn’t any way in the app to do this. You’d have to write it down on a piece of paper. Not worth the money if you’re looking for a workout regime.
No Restore In-App Purchase
I downloaded this app on my iPhone after having my first little one back in 2015 I really liked the post pregnancy exercises and paid the 4.99 to unlock all the workouts. I really liked the app and used it to do exercises around the house. Being a stay at home mom it was perfect. I uninstalled the app to clear up some space on my phone. Now I'm expecting my second little one and reinstalled the app to take advantage of the prenatal exercises only to find that I have to pay the 4.99 again. Attempted to contact the company at the email provided by clicking on the app support button. I wrote an email explaining my issue only to receive an email back a few minutes later explaining that the email that is on their website is invalid. Guess I'm out of $5 and their app gets a bad review from a disappointed customer.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Oh Baby! Fitness LLC
- 302.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Oh Baby! Fitness LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.