Present Sense - Mindfulness 4+
Mindful Journal & Meditation
Base11 Studios Ltd
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Present Sense is a mindful journaling app that helps you experience the joy every moment has to offer! Present Sense guides you through training exercises and gives thoughtful ideas about where and how to bring mindfulness into your daily life, then teaches you the power of journaling about your experiences.
- Over 40 mindful experiences to use to focus on the present moment
- Journaling prompts after completing an experience to help you notice and record your observations
- Daily affirmations to help empower you for a positive life
- A foundational tutorial course to teach the basics of mindfulness
- [Premium] Daily intentions to focus your energy for the day!
- Use your senses to have a different experience every time
- Reminders and affirmations sent to your phone daily to keep mindfulness at the forefront of your mind!
- Set a timer on each activity to help you keep on track
- A robust journal and stat tracking system with your progress including word clouds based on your journal so your observations can come to life!
- Everyday experiences to surround yourself with positive energy like journaling about things you're grateful for
Be aware of the present moment and start living in the now!
Do you dislike doing the dishes, does your mind wander when you brush your teeth, do you get stressed driving or walking in to work? These are all opportunities to recognize the great things you have in life. Try the app today to see how it can change your life!
Why focus on the present?
Have you ever found yourself ruminating in the past, replaying an event, or worrying about the future? A lot of times the thing we're worrying about never comes to pass or can't be changed and it was all worry for nothing. It happens to all of us, and usually doesn't result in us feeling at peace. By bringing our awareness to the present, something that is definitely happening, we can appreciate what we do have right now. Focusing on the present allows us to actually live our lives and enjoy the world around us.
Have you ever tried to start up a mindfulness practice and had trouble creating a routine? Or are you consistently meditating but looking for more ways to bring mindfulness into your life? Mindful journaling helps us vocalize our feelings and notice the benefits of being present. By writing down how we feel after a mindful experience, we're creating a habit and training ourselves to pay attention in everyday life.
How often should I do Mindful Experiences?
Everyday, all the time! As you focus on the present, your brain actually starts to change. Are there things you don't like doing, such as cleaning the dishes or sitting in meetings? If you actually bring your focus to that activity and pair it with some deep breathing, you can change your perception of the activity and actually enjoy your time doing it. Think of every activity you do as a chance to practice mindfulness.
Subscribe to Present Sense Premium for an enhanced experience with more mindful experiences and more stats! Subscription not required and many features are free. There are 2 ways to subscribe to Premium in the app:
- monthly, recurring billing
- yearly, recurring billing
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms & Conditions: https://base11studios.com/present-sense-terms/
Updates for iOS 13.
Ratings and Reviews
Its a simple app, no crazy bells and whistles; but that’s the point. Its like going to local family businesses to avoid Walmart. Less convenient, but everything is still there. Most important part being it’s from pure hands and people that genuinely care and you can see that. I’m happy with the app. I recommend it fully and just pay two bucks a month to upgrade. Also worth it for everyone’s sake.
Great app, and great idea.
Taking time for myself
I’m not used to taking time out of the day for myself. This app is helping me so much. Especially the breathing. It’s something I can do anytime, anywhere. This app has become part of my daily life. Highly recommend for those who need to learn to “stop and smell the roses!”
Great app but glitchy
I love the content of this app, but I don’t love the glitch that shows I have 10 notifications when I really have none, and no way to clear it. I deleted and redownloaded the app, but the 10 notifications are still there! Plus, the premium subscription I purchased will not transfer to the new download (keeps giving an error message.) Please fix these glitches because they are not conducive to the mindfulness of this app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Base11 Studios, Ltd
- 14 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Base11 Studios Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Present Sense Premium Monthly $1.99
- Present Sense Premium Yearly $14.99