This is the Prevent Group B Strep App created by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), and the American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM).
With this application, you can:
1. Obtain customized, evidence-based recommendations to prevent neonatal GBS disease based on a maternal and neonatal clinical information.
2.Obtain optimal antibiotic recommendations for GBS prevention.
For more information, please visit:
updated to be compatible with iOS9
Ratings and Reviews
Great app! My nurses are using it! However, under the neonatal provider when you answer for untreated unknown GBS status, the last question asks "antibiotic membranes" rather than "amniotic membranes"
This will not work with future editions of iOS. Please update this app so that it is compatible. Otherwise, scrap the app.
Wow great app. Really helps a clinician!
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 11.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.