Powerful enough for creative professionals. Simple enough for everyone. Award-winning Procreate Pocket is the most feature packed and versatile art app ever designed for iPhone.
Offering hundreds of handmade brushes, a suite of innovative artistic tools, an advanced layer system, and the new Valkyrie graphics engine – Procreate Pocket has everything you need to create expressive sketches, rich paintings, gorgeous illustrations and beautiful animations. Work on the couch, on the train, at the beach, or while waiting in line for coffee. It’s a complete art studio in the palm of your hand.
Procreate Pocket includes:
- Ultra High Definition canvases - up to 16k by 4k
- Intuitive Dark Mode interface made for iPhone
- Revolutionary QuickShape feature for perfect shapes
- Smooth and responsive smudge sampling
- Powered by Valkyrie: the fastest 64-bit painting engine for iPhone
- Connect a keyboard to use shortcuts
- Create art in stunning 64-bit color
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save - never lose work again
• Breakthrough brushes:
- Packed with 100s of beautifully crafted brushes
- Brush sets keep your painting, sketching and drawing brushes organized
- Over 100 customizable settings for every brush
- Brush Studio – design your own custom brushes
- Import and export custom Procreate brushes
- Import Adobe® Photoshop® brushes, and run them faster than Photoshop®
• Full-featured layering system:
- Layer your art for precise control over details and composition
- Create Layer and Clipping Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organized by combining layers into Groups
- Transform objects simultaneously across multiple layers
- Access over 25 layer blend modes for industry grade compositing
• Color without compromise:
- Fill your line work with color fast with ColorDrop
- Disc, Classic, Harmony, Value and Palette color panels
- Import color profiles for color matching - Assign Color Dynamics to any brush
• The design tools you need:
- Add vector Text to your illustrations
- Easily import all your favorite fonts
- Crop and Resize your canvas for perfect composition
- Perspective, Isometric, 2D, and Symmetry visual guides
- Drawing Assist perfects your strokes in real time
- Streamline smooths out your strokes for beautiful lettering and expert inking
• Animation Assist - Easy frame by frame animation with automatic onion skinning
- Create storyboards, GIFs, animatics and simple animations
- Export your animations in full resolution
• Dramatic finishing effects:
- Gradient Map – remap your image’s colors with a customizable gradient
- Glitch, Chromatic Aberration, Glow and Halftone to add new dimensions to your work
- Gaussian and Motion Blur filters for depth and movement, or Sharpen for perfect clarity
- Advanced Noise filter gives you more control for a classic retro look
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, or Brightness in real-time
- Powerful image adjustments including Color Balance, Curves, and HSB
- Let the mind-bending powers of Warp, Symmetry, and Liquify Dynamics bring your art to life
• Time-lapse replay - Relive your creative journey with Procreate's celebrated Time-lapse Replay
- Export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production
- Share a 30sec version of your Time-lapse recording with your social networks
• Reference Companion:
- Keep a full canvas or reference image always with you, or paint on your face with AR. - color pick right from the reference window.
• Share your creations:
- Import or export your art as Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Import Adobe® ASE and ACO Color Palettes
- Import images files such as JPG, PNG and TIFF
- Export to AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Drag and drop artworks, brushes, palettes, and fonts between applications
This is a compatibility update to get you ready for all the shiny new hardware and iOS features coming your way.
Ratings and Reviews
Inspiration tends to strike when you least expect it—heck, some of our best ideas come to us in the shower—and Procreate is a dazzling way to snatch sparks of visual genius out of the ether and bring them to life. Behind the app’s slick drawing and painting tools are robust features that you’d expect from a full-fledged illustration package—it even has the ingenious ability to use your Apple Watch as a color palette picker. If a brilliant notion does strike in the shower, though, get out and dry off.
I’m not sure what to feel towards Procreate Pocket. I’ve recently purchased the app on my iPhone in hopes that I would be able to use the same wonderful drawing app I know and love without having to carry around a huge iPad Pro wherever and whenever I want to draw, but I’m struggling to find any situation where I’ve ever felt comfortable using the application on the iPhone. I feel like I’ve had too high of an expectation from the iPad app to really see where the pocket version can shine but I cannot say that it would ever be a viable alternative to the iPad version let alone be some form of replacement. It’s lack of features that the iPad has like the extra drawing guides, liquify and quick shape are some of the biggest features that I would have really liked to have seen on Pocket, but sadly aren’t included as of making this review. I really want this app to succeed, but right now it’s simply unusable since I’m so used to the iPad version. I would also HIGHLY recommend some sort of cloud syncing if that isn’t already a feature so I can work on my projects across devices. Seeing as this isn’t an option right now from what I’ve seen, this is a huge bummer because It takes away one of the big reasons I wanted to purchase it in the first place.
Since it’s so AMAZING I will say what people have no idea of
I LOVE THIS I made a tons of books 📚 and there are so many things to choose from there are no in game purchases No adds the best thing a girl 👧🏾 could dream for!!! Ur able to zoom up put photos in and no posting so No parents scared 😱 of letting u talk to people! I love ❤️ so Much and don’t listen to all the people that say this game is Bad cause it’s great the best of them all ok now for people that Have any trouble lemme tell u the answers real quick 1: if u want to write then press the tool box and press add text If to big then press the blue dot on the side and go to the middle button press it the the first thing is size so make ur size! 2: if want to make the whole background press the thing with to squares and press layout something and deside the color Of ur background! 3: On the side you’ll see that there’s to half circles one make how much you’ll be able to see it the other make how big and small!😎 4: in he beginning you’ll have to decide how big ur papers 📝 Gonna be it’s the hardest part lucky for me a adult did it but I can tell u the size 5000 and 5000 The DPL is 132 COLOR sRGB That’s what u should do thanks for reading have a great day. Edit: sry about this but this game is a little underwhelming I wish there was a take but what u did before function but it's still nice or whatever.
Developer Response ,
Edited 12/07: Hello again - Are you referring to an undo option? If you tap with two fingers on the canvas it will undo your last action, while a three finger tap will redo. 😊
EDIT: We really appreciate your detailed feedback to get other users on board. :) Seeing support from users like you makes us so happy! ❤️
Hi there - How exciting! We hope you'll have so much fun. :)
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
- 330.4 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 15.4.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.4.1 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Savage Interactive
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.