PRX800W is the first PA system in its class to feature complete wireless control via Wi-Fi. The PRX Connect mobile app for iOS connects wirelessly to every speaker, offering full control over the powerful built-in DSP. Set up, configure and optimize the performance of your live sound system—faster than ever before.
Walk around the venue during sound check and fine-tune your speakers to sound better as a system. Use the 8-band EQ, speaker delay, mute, gain and more to make sure your audience hears great sound from every corner of the room. It’s easy to configure shows offline and save presets. You can even find any connected speaker instantly with the useful Locator function.
New features for PRX812 and PRX815:
1. Added the new BASS tuning preset. This preset offers enhanced low-end response. This is now the default preset tuning. The FLAT preset tuning is the previous default setting offering an overall more neutral response.
(All models except PRX815XLF and PRX818XLF)
2. Added the new HIGH line level input sensitivity option. This option offers extended gain control for line level inputs. With this setting expect to experience louder output levels at lower gain control positions on the physical speaker. This feature will be the new default, and the LO setting was the previous default setting.
Ratings and Reviews
Please update for iOS 13.3.1
I am able to use the app as intended with my old iPad Gen3 but it simply will not find the PRX speakers using my iPad Gen6 running iOS 13.3.1. For all the hype of the app as a current selling feature of the PRX line I feel a little attention and upgrading to the app is in order.
No, it won't work on your iPhone, for now.
Luckily I had a first generation iPad.
Everything seems to work the way it should. It did take me a little while to figure out and I'm still learning the effects as I type.
Keep your gain low when learning the app, I can see how you could blow your speakers like another review said.
This app is so buggy it does not even function. I have a masters degree in electrical engineering and whoever designed this didn’t finish the job. Very disappointing to have invested thousands of dollars and several of these and not be able to use them as advertised. Please pick up the ball JBL!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Harman Professional, Inc.
- 61.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2016, Harman International Industries