When the kids at your high school start developing psychic powers, you and your friends must team up to stop the principal from taking over the world!
"Psy High" is an interactive teen supernatural mystery novel by Rebecca Slitt, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Play as male or female; gay, straight, or bi. Will you be a jock or a brain? Popular or ignored? Use your psychic powers to help others, or to take what you want. Win a coveted scholarship, star in the Drama Club play - or lose it all and spend your senior year in juvenile detention. How much are you willing to sacrifice to get ahead in the world?
Can you solve the case? Can you save the school? And most importantly, can you find a date to the prom?
• Solve mysteries in the classic teen-detective genre with a supernatural twist
• Find your place in the cutthroat high-school social scene: be an athlete, an actor, a brain, or a rebel
• Uncover the truth about your small town and its secrets
• Instead of stopping the principal, why not steal his powers for yourself, or even join him in his plan for world domination?
• Find your one true love, or more than one! (They never talked about love triangles in trigonometry!)
Bug fixes. If you enjoy this game, please leave us a written review. It really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
This is by far my favorite choice game. I’ve played a lot of them and this is one of the best written, avoiding most of the usual pitfalls of the writing style in these games, as well it’s choices seem more impactful than some (if not most) of the others.
It’s a decent length (though I wouldn’t mind if it were longer), and at no point is it ever a chore to get through. If you’re a fan of this genre of game it’s a must play, and if you haven’t played one before it’s a good first.
I easily recommend this game!
This is the first Choice of Games I played, (now have played almost all), and remains one of my favorites. I like the ones with more dealings in this reality for when I don’t feel up to/don’t have the concentration for one of the more complicated Choice of Games. Please make more like this!
Good game but can’t stay with my crush
This is one of my favorite CoGs because you have magic abilities in high school, however i rated 4 stars for a reason. It’s a bit difficult to destroy the vinculum and foil the principals plans but it is completely IMPOSSIBLE to keep your relationship intact with your crush. She/he either dumps you when you lie to her/him about your powers, or she/he dumps you after saving Mackenzie. I spent so much time on this trying to do everything right, but it was all to no avail! Maybe it’s just extremely hard, but for me it was unbeatable
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Choice of Games LLC
- 20.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 Choice of Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.