Puffin Web Browser is wicked fast. Once users experience the thrilling speed of Puffin, regular Mobile Internet feels like torture. Puffin Browser Pro is the premium version of the Puffin family. It is not ad-sponsored.
Wicked Fast: Puffin speeds up mobile browsing by shifting the workload from the resource-limited devices to the cloud servers, and resource-demanding webpages can run super-fast on your phones or tablets.
Cloud Protection: All traffic from Puffin app to Puffin server are encrypted, a protection from nearby hackers. It’s safe to use public non-secure WiFi through Puffin, but not safe at all for most browsers.
The Latest Flash: We keep improving our cloud servers, and provide the latest Flash support over the cloud.
Save Your Bandwidth: Puffin uses proprietary compression algorithm to transmit web data to your device, and it can save up to 90% of your bandwidth on regular web browsing. (Please be noted that streaming Flash content or videos requires more bandwidth than the normal usage.)
* Incredible Loading Speed
* Adobe Flash Support over Cloud
* The Whole New Tabs Browsing
* Download to Cloud (Up to 1G per file)
* Theater Mode
* Adjustable Flash quality
* Virtual Trackpad (Mouse Simulator)
* Virtual Gamepad
* Color Theme for Toolbar and Slidebar
* Full Web Experience （Desktop view and mobile view）
* Incognito tab for private browsing
* Synchronize Chrome bookmarks automatically.
==== Limitations ====
* The data centers of Puffin Web Browser are in the US and the cloud servers can only access public web sites from US geolocations.
* For users outside the US, local content, especially videos of local interest, may not be accessible from the US due to geo-restrictions in your home country.
* Due to the Internet censorship, Puffin Browser service is blocked in China and Saudi Arabia.
For more information, please check our FAQ: http://www.puffinbrowser.com/faq.html
==== Suggestion ====
For all users, we suggest trying the free version before buying the full version. This can help you make sure that Puffin Web Browser works well and fulfill your needs.
Tired of black or white backgrounds? Puffin Browser proudly presents "Special Holiday Themes". Try them out for a warm holiday feel! !
Several known issues have been fixed in this update:
* Fixed random loss of connections.
* Fixed several crashes and freezes.
* Improved connection speed for users in Southeast Asian counties.
Thanks again for using Puffin. We wish you a wonderful holiday season.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it! One major problem though..
I've been using this app on my iPad for years and enjoying its performance, along with its capabilities. However, recently I've experienced an issue with the app whenever I try to download an MP3 file. It'll show that the download is ready, but the download will not make any progress whatsoever. I know for sure that it's neither my iPad, nor my internet, nor my download source that is the issue. It's the app that is causing the problem. I love using this app, but I cannot enjoy it, or download anything, while this issue remains. Please fix it so I can enjoy using this app again!
This is really worth your money, this version of puffin has no ads, faster service, easier controls, and so much more! I don’t regret spending my money on it, because it’s worth the price!
Now, my opinion about people using this as their main browser: No, don’t depend on this as your main browser! Puffin was mainly released to be able to have the same games and formats as a computer. It was made for looking at things you can only access on the computer/laptop. But now that they released it to have an option between a computers options and a phones options, everyone is choosing phones. Guys, you need internet for this to work, that’s why your getting all kinds of bugs! I get that it’s faster, but these people are writing reviews like “I’m cursing at my iPad bc it’s not as fast as puffin”. Like seriously? Your that dependent on puffin? I only use puffin to play pc games that I can’t play on my phone, like Animal Jam. Welp that’s all I had to say bye🤝
You guys are killing me (the reviewers)
Understand that this is an EXPERIMENTAL APPLICATION and probably shouldn't replace your default browser. You need a DECENT INTERNET CONNECTION TO STREAM CONTENT. People are getting errors I've never heard of, probably due to poor networking. My only complaint is the random reloading when pages are idle (or seem idle, and when they reload you loose what you were typing). Anyway great app for those who understand it.
Old Review: "Puffin can be put back together again"
As of version 5.1.1, I can say you guys have done the correct thing this time. Performance is MUCH faster, in fact, FINALLY FASTER THAN PUFFIN 4.X. The new mouse pointer is amazingly sleek and works well when you get used to it. Network cutouts are rare for me now. And you thankfully removed the "bottom bar experiment" (which took up craploads of space) so it's practical to use. Thanks for the positive update. I can finally make this my primary browser again.
- CloudMosa, Inc.
- 63.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bengali, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2016 CloudMosa Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.