The QCPR Training app is developed to support the CPR instructor, ensuring that all learners are individually coached to exceed their potential when it comes to CPR skills:
- Monitor up to 6 QCPR manikins
- Supported manikins: Little Anne QCPR, Little Junior QCPR, Little Baby QCPR, Resusci Anne QCPR, Resusci Junior QCPR and Resusci Baby QCPR
- To support Quality CPR, the app provides live and summative feedback on:
o Compression rate
o Compression depth
o Full release
o Ventilation volume
o CPR protocol
- A score and one hint for improvement is shown for each Learner
- Save results directly on the device for debriefing and tracking of performance over time
- Quick and easy connection
- QCPR Race
- Race duration can be changed (from 1min to 8min)
- Support of Firmware update for Resusci Manikin
- Converter for session which were run on app version older than 5.0.0
- Bug Fixing
Ratings and Reviews
Since the newest update, this app crashes every time within 20 seconds of compressions starting. AHA requires feedback and we cannot do that when this keeps crashing. Also the feedback babies do not connect well. The app continuously says hand placement is off no matter where you place your hand.
Developer Response ,
We have identified an issue with the app where it will crash if the device's internet connection (WiFi or cell data) are not stable, and our engineers are currently working on a fix. In the meantime, please connect to WiFi if possible and test again.
New update doesn’t allow time change on race mode
The new update only allows one minute on race mode. I’ve been using this as a fun team CPR exercise and now only one minute is allowed. Highly disappointed…..
Battery icon is larger than speedometer
We’re trying to use this in class but the icons in each window are inappropriately sized. The top half of each manakins window is filled with the name of the manakin, time, and battery icon. Speaking of the battery icon, it’s the same size as the depth indicator icon. The compression speedometer is the smallest thing on the screen. On our 46” screen the speedometer is about the size of a nickel. Not really easy for the students to see. Even the lung icon is bigger than the speedometer. As any instructor will tell you, most students pump too fast. They mostly pump deep enough and can give effective breaths. But their speed is the biggest thing instructors need to control. If Laerdal can remedy the icon size issue this app would almost be perfect.
What would make it perfect? It would be great if you could rotate your phone to landscape position to display the app over more real estate of the connected TV instead of the current little slice down the middle.
Fix the icons and provide landscape capabilities and this app would be 5 stars.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Laerdal Medical AS
- 99.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Laerdal Medical AS