The UWorld Medical test-prep app allows you to access your USMLE® (Step 1, Step 2, Step 3), COMLEX® (Level 1, Level 2), and UKMLA® (AKT) QBanks on your iOS devices. Features include:
- Thousands of practice questions and concepts at or above your exam’s difficulty level
- In-depth explanations of problems and answer options
- Detailed illustrations to help you visualize medical concepts
- Clinical scenarios that analyze your ability to synthesize and diagnose real-life patient interactions
- Customizable content and practice tests that focus on specific clinical rotations or systems
- Active-learning tools like smart flashcards and an all-in-one digital notebook
- Detailed performance tracking to identify and remediate weaknesses
Our goal is to make you a better clinician from day one. Our team of practicing physicians has modeled our questions and explanations after clinical scenarios medical students will encounter on their exams and in their careers. To date, we’ve helped over 2 million US students prepare for their high-stakes exams.
Already have a UWorld Medical subscription? Download the app and log in with your same email address and password.
Any progress you make on the UWorld Medical app will automatically sync across your devices. We recommend connecting to Wi-Fi to download and access your material.
Please contact us at email@example.com for additional support, questions, or feedback.
Build a strong foundation in medicine and ace your licensure exams on your first attempt with UWorld!
- Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Description of answers.
I am an International Medical Graduate..doing my very best to try ace my forthcoming exam. Doing Uworld as given me some eye opener to my weaknesses and hopefully I will achieve my aim of scoring very high. I pray I score above 260. Laughable but possible through Uworld. It’s been a great, great tool! Good pictures too! I wonder if those behind this uworld are “aliens” that are too meticulous to be true.
I hope there will be more videos added to Uworld in the future too.
God bless Uworld and bless my sweats!
Great but needs small improvements here and there
I think this app is a great representation of the website version. It’s useful to have on phone when on rotations like OB, for example, where the next delivery will be 4 hours later. I use the iPad version a lot and I think it looks and works really well. However, I think it needs more functions when using a magic keyboard with the iPad though. It would be nice if when swiping with two fingers on the trackpad would go to next question. Also when highlighting things, it currently requires a two finger tap with trackpad. It’d be nice if like on the desktop version it highlighted automatically. These are small things but would really be nice to have.
Highlighting Not Working
Update: months later in 2021 I still can’t highlight answer explanations. I’m looking back at reviews from 2years ago asking uworld to fix the ability to highlight text on the iPad of answer explanations with replies from the developer that they’re working on it… let me repeat this again, from 2 years ago.
With as expensive as this Q bank is there’s less patience for faults in software like the highlighting feature not working. On an IPad Pro the app itself doesn’t even allow you to highlight and on the website (full web version) you can highlight the question, but not the explanation even though you see the yellow highlight circle when you select text.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry for the issue you are facing. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you directly.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UWorld LLC
- 143.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © UWorld
- In-App Purchases
- UWorld Step3 90 days $499.99
- UWorld Step1 90 days $499.99
- UWorld Step3 180 days $599.99
- UWorld Step2 90 days $499.99
- UWorld Step2 180 days $599.99
- UWorld Step1 180 days $599.99
- UWorld Step3 360 days $699.99
- UWorld Step2 360 days $799.99
- UWorld Step2 30 days $399.99
- UWorld Step1 30 days $399.99