UWorld is the nursing students’ choice for licensing and certification exam preparation for a reason – our detailed explanations include the clinical reasoning behind the correct and incorrect answers – so you learn as you practice.
Whether you are preparing to take the NCLEX-RN®, NCLEX-PN®, a nursing med math test, or the FNP certification exam, let our challenging practice questions, in-depth explanations, and detailed performance tracking prepare you for the next step in your curriculum and career.
Each QBank includes:
- Thousands of challenging questions written by nurse educators and practicing clinicians.
- Detailed answer rationales for every answer choice so you can master the concepts.
- Vivid medical images and charts that will help you master difficult concepts faster.
- Continuous question updating to ensure the most medically accurate questions and answers.
- Questions organized by subject and system so you can focus on your weak areas.
- In-depth statistics of your performance so you know where to focus.
- Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I did it ! You can too!
How I passed nclex in 75 questions! First off let me say that I read a million post both good and bad about the nclex and review programs. Our school got us discounted price for Kaplan and because everyone was buying it i felt like I need to as well, although expensive I made the purchase. After practicing for about 2 weeks I realize that Kaplan is not for me !!! I felt very discouraged and the rationals is non existence , they sucked! After spending over $300 (discounted price) on Kaplan I was hesitant to buy another program, then I came cross uworld and the testimonies were great. Badly In need of building confidence to face this exam I closed my eyes and bought yet another nclex review program. I GOT UWORLD ! this time I was pleased with my purchase pass or fail! Uworld is awesome I did questions on uworld for a month and I passed with 75 questions. By doing uworld questions and reading the rationals if you get it wrong or right was very help as it teaches you how to look at/ approach the questions.... I strongly recommend uworld because you can’t pass nclex without content , test strategies go so far..... CONTENT IS KEY and uworld rationals are like pages from a text book . Thank you uworld the best $150 I have ever spent !!! Alesha RN
Power of Questions
I used uworld in my last semester in advanced med surg/ critical care and through studying for NCLEX. I bought the $200 subscription that comes with the test bank & two practice test. I think this app is good at being a tool to make sure you get the “meat and potatoes” of what you need to know necessary to all the topics they have. It has good explanations and although it didn’t have that many questions for critical care I think it helped me understand better and is good to go over in a study group. As for the NCLEX I passed with 75 questions and I did the test bank and for both practice tests it said I had a high chance of passing. And don’t worry even if it doesn’t it gives a good overview on what you need to go back over!! I think this is a good tool for all nursing students but especially the ones that learn from doing a lot of questions like me. This also was a big help for my exit exam for my nursing school. So I recommend uworld even if you get it for the cheapest one just to read those explanations and have a decent amount of questions that you can take notes and write flash cards from. It’s much easier to retain since it is summed up precisely. Thank you Uworld!!!
Bottom Line: Passed on first attempt!
UWorld was my main study resource for the NCLEX-RN. I averaged in the 60s, got a “Very High” chance of passing on my first self assessment and a “High” chance of passing on my second. I passed the NCLEX last weekend in 75 questions. I highly recommend UWorld as a resource. I did not follow a study schedule like some do. I’m the mom of an 18-month-old and mostly would do spurts of 15-30 timed and tutored questions when I had the time. I took my first self assessment a month prior to when I thought the exam would be (mine was rescheduled for a month later due to a snowstorm) and I took the second self assessment two days before my exam. Though I got great results from UWorld, I only gave 4 stars because making flash cards was a selling point for me and I could never figure out how to do it right or how to do it in a way to benefit me. I wish I could have starred questions that I really wanted to come back to review what I wanted in an easier way. UWorld is way harder than the NCLEX but it helped me most with practicing those dreaded SATA questions and highlighting my weaknesses. The rationales are great. Using UWorld, memorizing labs, and brushing up on nurse education/nurse prioritization is the only thing I would tell my past, pre-NCLEX, super anxious self to focus on.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UWorld LLC
- 142.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © UWorld
- In-App Purchases
- NCLEX-RN 60 days with NGN $299.99
- NCLEX-RN 30 days with NGN $229.99
- NCLEX-PN 30 days with NGN $199.99
- NCLEX-PN 60 days with NGN $249.99
- NCLEX-RN 90 days with NGN $399.99
- Clinical Med Math 180 days $59.99
- NCLEX-RN 730 days with NGN $699.99
- NCLEX-RN 180 days with NGN $499.99
- NCLEX-RN 360 days with NGN $599.99
- NCLEX-PN 90 days with NGN $299.99