Use Elsevier® eBooks to download and access Elsevier textbooks on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Read your books online or offline, search across your full library, and create notes and highlights to help you study.
Elsevier eBooks Features:
• Download books to your iOS device for easy online or offline reading.
• Simple, user-friendly navigation and a clean reading experience.
• Search inside your current book or across your full library.
• Select text to create notes or highlights from your mobile device.
• Tap to open figures, view captions and pinch to zoom.
• Sync your bookmarks, last page read and all of your notes and highlights between your iOS device and our desktop or web-based Elsevier eBooks apps.
• Elsevier eBooks account
• Access to one or more Elsevier textbooks
• iOS 12+
Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Freedom to choose
I enjoy the fact that I can access the books online while in class reviewing or studying.
Not sure how this app has 4+ stars
Firstly, the books take forever to download onto the app. Secondly, when you try to give feedback it doesn’t allow you to write anything- just toggles back and forth between the options to give feedback about loading times and books. Thirdly, these books are only available when there is wifi. Books are already expensive, and when you pay $400+ to be able to access for YOUR EDUCATION, it shouldn’t be such a difficult process to manage something as vital as textbooks. If you Elsevier wants to better serve the students who are going into debt to be able to read these books, THEY NEED TO DO THE BARE MINIMUM AND MAKE THE APP FUNCTIONAL.
Could be better
While mostly easy to understand and use with helpful tools, the tools could just be better. The fact that they exist is good but they only work through touching with the finger- I prefer to use my apple pencil since it gives me a better visual when highlighting but the feature doesn’t work with it. The scrolling options are not that great to me too, seamless scrolling would be nice so that I can view any part of the page in the center of my screen for ideal viewing.
- Elsevier Inc.
- 136.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Elsevier
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.