Discover your world by scanning any QR code or barcode to get additional information including results from popular online services; Amazon, eBay and Google - 100% FREE! Create and share QR codes to open URLs, connect to WiFi hotspots, add events, read VCards, etc. You can even manage complex inventory with the business scanner mode and more.
With QRbot, you can;
• Scan, create, share and manage your own QR codes. QRbot uses Apple's built-in native scanning technology delivering quick results. Code formats supported include; QR code, EAN 13, EAN 8, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 128, Data Matrix, PDF417, Aztec, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 39, Code 93, Codabar, DataBar, etc.
• Get specific information by adding custom websites into the barcode search (i.e. your favorite shopping website).
• Manage unlimited history and keep it synchronized via iCloud across all your devices.
• Export your scan history (as CSV file). Import it to your favorite spreadsheet (Excel, Numbers, etc.) or save it to any cloud storage (iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.).
• Instantly send your codes to any configurable web server in Business Scanner Mode.
• Use QRbot for product inventory and quality assurance in your small business!
• Easily share content from within apps as QR codes (i.e. generate a QR code from within Safari to share a website URL).
• Search all your QR codes from within Spotlight.
• Make your favorite QR codes (e.g. your personal Wifi hotspot, your VCard) appear on your Apple Watch.
• Many many more!
If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to contact us any time: firstname.lastname@example.org
Icons by https://icons8.com
- Improved user interface
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best QR Scanner I’ve Downloaded
I normally don’t review apps, but this app has been really useful when I need to scan things. Even though I don’t have the pro version, all of the necessary functions are basically still available, and I really like that it not only allows you to scan QR codes, but barcodes as well. It’s easy to use, and almost all the functions are free! You won’t regret downloading it.
Happy with this app!
I have scanned several items from my groceries in. I need a data base for accounting purposes. Some were not initially found, so I scanned in a shopping app. I copied and pasted text, though it had a link, which I did not want to export. However, the link seems to have given this scanner the ability to learn a new data source. Awesome!!!!
I normally don’t write a lot of reviews, but I felt this application deserved one. The ability to quickly scan UPCs, make notes on the item, and then upload the full list as a csv file to Dropbox is invaluable to me. This has been such a huge time saver compared to how I used to do things. 5 stars all day long
- TeaCapps GmbH
- 26.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 TeaCapps GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $3.99
- Pro Version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.