Keep your finger to the floor and be ready for absolutely anything in this ridiculously entertaining mobile racing game where you really never know what’s around the next corner. Fine tune your ride, keep your foot on the gas, dodge the endlessly varied obstacles, and try to keep out the way of your equally manic rivals in super-fast, super-exciting, psychedelic races that always offer something new and unexpected.
Feel the need for speed? You’ll get speed, drama, awesome cars and a whole lot more in this addictive casual driving game that’s as intuitive as it is outrageous.
► To get your pulse racing…
• Hard to keep track: 33 unique levels with a huge range of different surfaces and obstacles to race over and around at breakneck speed. Plus 8 different bosses in specially tricked out cars ready to make your ride even more hair-raising.
• Racing all over the world: 7 different locations with different track characteristics and richly detailed backdrops, decorated with ramps and tunnels with 14 different neon illumination designs, ensuring there’s always something to look at out the window.
• What’s in your garage? 7 classic sports cars to collect and customize as you race through the levels in the game. Place high in every race to earn more cash, tune your car’s engine for ultimate speed, acceleration and handling, add exciting accessories and choose between 15 different paint jobs to really pimp your ride.
• Hear me roar: who needs music when you have the roar of high-performance engines, the screech of tires and the crunch of colliding metal? Enjoy the rich sound world of Race Master 3D alongside simple but striking graphics and spectacular crash effects that’ll shake your bones every time you come spinning off the track or grind to a thudding halt.
► The ultimate pocket racer…
Looking for a racing game that’s easy to play, provides a real driving challenge, and offers excitement and endless variation, cools cars and dangerous rivals, all in fast and furious races that can be run in a matter of minutes? Keep Race Master 3D in your pocket and you’ll have instant access to awesome driving thrills anytime, any place and anywhere, trying again and again to reach the podium despite a series of increasingly surreal and testing obstacles that come rushing at you down the track in a crazy, colorful whirl.
Download now to find out if you can be the master of the track in the wackiest, wildest, winningest mobile racing game available.
-Bug fixes, the game is now more stable
Ratings and Reviews
This game is absolutely incredible! The amount of effort the developers put into it is unreal. They frequently release new uniquely themed stages each with several levels to keep even a veteran like me entertained. The amount of customization is also quoye remarkable. While upgrading your car won’t help you do better in races (only skill will make you win), it does allow you to unlock more cars with unqiue styles for each stage you upgrade them through. Because of the emphasis on skill, the game is by no means pay to play, but still offers some amazing cosmetics for those willing to spend money. This game is the ultimate cure for boredom, and I don’t think I will ever get bores of it, even after a year of playing. Amazing game.
Kinda bad, here's why
The cars just literally match your speed no matter what so don't even bother upgrading in hope to win easily, however, if you want more cars be free to upgrade to buy a new one, buying a new car doesn't make winning easier, too. Last up I want to complain about are the prices of the one time items that serve little to no help to the user, I haven't bought it but of course it would be no help to you at all if it lasts only one round or even only a few seconds. The price it's at currently is not worth it at all. Back to the topic of the cars that you have to race against, the cars are way too reckless for the speeds forced into them causing them to bump into you and ruin your whole round by making you fly into an obstacle or off the map. That's all I have to say on this review, thank you for reading, and sorry if you can't understand this review. UPDATE: I just discovered after playing with the default car for a while that it's better than the rest of the cars that you buy, the car is so slow that it's easy to avoid obstacles and the other cars struggle for some reason to keep up with you sometimes and commonly fail to avoid obstacles. (The default car was max level for me, I don't know if it'll work well if you if it's not upgraded.)
Could be perfect if you rework the statistics
Off the bat, the graphics, smooth gameplay, and thrilling racetracks make this one of the most newly iconic racing games in the App Store; Race Master simulates a rather clever combination of aggressive demolition derby and speed racing along with some interesting Track Mania vibes. Unfortunately, Race master also boasts some seriously problematic statistics in need of fixing as well. First of all, I cruised through the first 185 levels with the beginner car, all because you simply have to hold your finger to the screen, and sliding your finger left or right hardly even adjusts the position of the car. In fact, if you hit an obstacle, you’ll likely slam into it repeatedly because you cannot steer effective around it due to the abysmal steering radius of the cars and speed just seems to amplify the risks of crashing. Also, crashed cars respawn right in front of the obstruction they slammed into so they don’t even have the momentum to pass through or over it, especially on a jump or ramp. If you had the player’s car automatically accelerate and instead added tap-steering with a larger radius, the game would be much more thrilling to play.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SayGames LTD
- 288 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © IZI Games
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $5.99
- Bucks Small Pack $4.99
- Booster Shield $2.99
- Booster Rush Start $2.99
- Bucks Medium Pack $9.99
- Paints Pack $4.99
- Money Offer $2.99
- Bucks Large Pack $28.99
- Premium Pass $6.99
- Special Offer Fierre $12.99