RADIO.COM brings you unlimited free radio and podcasts, including exclusive Christmas stations.
* 700+ music, news, sports, talk, and comedy AM/FM radio stations from around the country – listen no matter where you are
* REWIND to listen to shows and segments you missed, up to 24 hours
* Thousands of true crime, news, sports, history, and political podcasts to stream, subscribe to, or download
* Get alerts about breaking news, local coronavirus guidelines, live press conferences, contests, and musical performances
* Live analysis, exclusive player and coach interviews, and podcasts following your favorite sports teams
* Listen on smart speakers and connected devices – connect using Bluetooth and AirPlay or ask your speaker to play your favorite station
LISTEN TO 20+ CHRISTMAS STATIONS
Get in the holiday spirit with over 20 holiday music stations playing a variety of Christmas music:
* Christmas Classics - Stream traditional holiday songs that stand the test of time
* Pop Goes Christmas - Listen to feel-good holiday tunes from top artists like Taylor Swift, The Jonas Brothers and Mariah Carey
* Countryfied Christmas - A down-home take on holiday standards from Garth Brooks, Luke Bryan and Nashville’s hottest stars
IT’S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR FOR SPORTS FANS TOO
Gear up for the football game with free sports radio, podcasts and more!
Follow your favorite NFL teams with live analysis, pre and post-game coverage, and exclusive player and coach interviews – all from the biggest sports stations like WFAN Sports Radio and WEEI 93.7FM.
Listen to NFL insiders and personalities like Boomer Esiason, Jim Rome, Tiki Barber, Brian Baldinger, Jason La Canfora, Craig Carton, and more. For fantasy football and betting tips, check out RADIO.COM Sports Original podcasts like Bet Sweats and You Better You Bet!
With the new NBA and NHL seasons beginning, there is lots to talk about in sports. CBS Sports Radio covers the latest across all the leagues.
REWIND LIVE SPORTS AND NEWS:
Never miss a moment with RADIO.COM REWIND. Go back in time up to 24 hours and listen to anything you may have missed or restart your favorite show on select sports, news and talk radio stations
THERE’S SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE AND IT’S ALL FREE
Stream music, news, sports, comedy, and talk radio stations and podcasts, anytime, anywhere, free. Choose from hundreds of free AM/FM radio stations and podcasts.
MUSIC: A variety of pop, country, classic rock, alternative, R&B, dance/EDM, and Spanish stations to fit your mood. Try:
* Atlanta’s V103 - #1 for hip hop and R&B
* The world famous 106.7 KROQ - L.A. and Orange County’s alternative
* 93 XRT – Chicago’s Finest Rock
* RADIO.COM offers the largest selection of news and talk radio stations of any free radio app, including CNN, Fox News Radio, and CBS News Radio
* Receive updates and breaking news from local news experts like KYW Newsradio 1060 (Philadelphia), WWJ Newsradio 950 (Detroit), 1010 Wins (NY), WCBS 880 (NY), NewsRadio 1120 KMOX (St. Louis) and more
* Listen to the biggest sports stations and follow your favorite NFL teams, including:
* Philadelphia Eagles on 94.1 WIP
* Detroit Lions on 97.1 The Ticket
* Kansas City Chiefs on 610 Sports Radio
* Dallas Cowboys on 105.3 The Fan
* Chicago Bears on 670 The Score and more!
* Stream, subscribe and download popular podcasts from the biggest names including Charli and Dixie (2 CHIX), Kevin Durant (The ETCs with Kevin Durant), Jon Meacham (It Was Said, Hope Through History), and more
* Try favorites like Pod Save America, Smartless, The Daily and Jim Rome’s Daily Jungle
* Listen to your favorite radio shows on-demand as a podcast
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research
To learn more about our digital audience measurement products, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information
We've made it easier to personalize your experience with enhanced settings for:
- Station autoplay
- Podcast downloads
Plus, a few bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent 4 out of 5
I would give this app a 5 out of 5 if it did not freeze as much as it does when the device sits in the same place. The other thing that needs to be fixed when looking for radio station articles or announcements the app will back u out or shutdown. I know it sounds big but it is not. It makes having to restart the app every hr or so when played for an extended time period a pain. Also when it freezes and it is the only playing in the background in office it makes it a pain because someone is always yelling fix the app which disturbs the entire office. Fix these two things and I’ll change to 5 out of 5. Thanks for the good one currently. Sorry one last thing does not effect stars. Please let listeners know when not going to have sports games streaming on it. Thanks
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking your time out and providing us with all the valuable feedback you've shared with us.
We do see that you've shared some concern regarding the app freezing occasionally and also crashing at times while reading an article/announcement which makes you restart the app entirely.
We would surely like to come up to your expectations when it comes to the app usage.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com with reference number #91925 and let us know more about your concern. We will definitely take a step ahead to assist you!
RADIO.COM Support Team
Great iPhone radio app, awful CarPlay implementation
I spend at least 3 hours driving daily. This app is the only one compatible with CarPlay that offers 1010 wins, so it was a no brained, but unfortunately the CarPlay implementation is more of a gimmick than anything. Favorite radios should be the first item in the list, that, or show them as icons immediately when opening the app, instead with have to browse trough the screen multiple menus to select a radio. We are driving remember? Where is the usability? The worst thing with this app however is the black screen I get 80% of the time when I touch the app icon on the CarPlay screen, the app works but the screen is empty. The only way I have to start listening to the radio I want is holding the phone and searching for the radio I want trough it, not the screen of CarPlay because there is nothing there. This is infuriating, and not an issue with my phone or car as I thought first. I tested it with my wife and kids iPhones (we all have different models) and our two cars, and it’s always the same issue. I tested it with a friend’s car and it’s the same thing.
I’m pretty sure this is a great app as a stand-alone working with the phone, but please fix the CarPlay functionality.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your honest feedback.
We see that you're having some concerns in the App while streaming to your favorite station.
We would suggest you write to us at SUPPORT@RADIO.COM with reference #148665 to assist you better.
Stay tuned in to RADIO.COM and have a great week ahead!
RADIO.COM Support Team
So frustrating. I’ve been using this app for years as it’s the only way to listen to my favorite radio station on my phone. It’s never worked glitch free. It randomly skips ahead in your stream, it does not automatically restart if you take a call or use Siri hands-free or have a temporary loss of service single, it will randomly pause in the middle of a live stream for an advertisement then will not automatically resume once the advertisements over so I have to physically turn on my phone and unlock back to the app for it to restart which is very inconvenient when I’m driving a truck on the highway. Not to mention that after the latest update it plays the same advertisement every 10-15 minutes and the volume of the ad it is much louder than the content I’m listening to which is terrible since I’m listening with earbuds. Contacting “help” is useless as they usually ask for a screenshot of your problem. How am I supposed to take a screenshot of something I’m listening to hands-free? I wonder if the developers ever actually use this app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Entercom Communications Corp.
- 148.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- TM & © 2018 Entercom Communications Corp - RADIO.COM
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.