NOTE: This Radix Mobile app will ONLY work with Radix LMS sites that have been set up to allow it. Please contact to your school administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your school connect has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
• browse the content of your courses, even when offline
• receive instant notifications of assignments and other events
• upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
• view your course grades
• Missing Assignments, Academic Summary, Conduct Log and Commendation Logs added
• Assignment: Students can submit assignments with text or attached files
• Wiki: Students can browse wiki pages, create new pages or edit existing ones
• SBA: (Quiz) Students can access and attempt SBAs
• Rich text editor: available when creating forum posts, attempting SBAs with essay questions, creating wiki pages or submitting assignments
• Gradebook: Students can view full grade information on their phones
• and more!
- Attendance: Students and parents can now check attendance via the app. Available monthly, weekly and daily views.
- Commendation & Conduct log: New UI and combined with commendations. Teachers can also view their own entries, submit new entries.
- The audio player slider is correctly displayed on iOs
- Scrolling in questions with media elements works better.
- Minor UI fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Incredibly Un-User friendly
This app/website is truly a horrible mess. The purpose of the app/website (one would assume) is to simply see your child’s grades, or (if you are a teacher) to enter grades. There are sooooo many hurdles you have to go through to do either that it makes you just give up and wish the school had purchased something much simpler and clear cut. If you are a computer programmer, this is a great app/website for you. If you are an everyday normal person, this app/website is your worst nightmare.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.