The official Rawtarian Raw Recipes app! The app is jammed packed with recipes and features. The app contains 150+ simple, satisfying raw food vegan recipes, 4500+ raw vegan community recipes, full nutrition information, shopping lists, photographs of each recipe, instructional videos, comments, a handy built-in timer, and a fun recipe spinner with prizes. Recipes include raw brownies, raw cheesecake, raw alfredo sauce, raw pizza and more. Recipes are well explained and simple to prepare. Only no-fail recipes in this app.
*ABOUT THE APP*
The Rawtarian's Raw Recipes app contains:
- Over 150 simple, satisfying raw recipes - hand-picked, the best of the best!
- Over 4500 raw vegan community recipes.
- Full nutrition information for each recipe.
- Use either US/Customary (cups, teaspoons, etc) or Metric measurements (grams, milliliters, etc).
- Adjustable serving sizes.
- Handy shopping lists (with checklists) to keep you organized. The shopping list will even group similar ingredients if you're shopping for more than one recipe.
- Track favorite recipes for quick access--synchronized between all of your apps and The Rawtairan website.
- Write notes on each recipe to keep track of your modifications--synchronized between all of your apps and The Rawtarian website.
- Quick search function to choose recipes by ingredient
- Can't decide what to make? Let the recipe spinner decide! Will you land on a prize?
- Zoomable pictures of each recipe to see what you're making
- Ability to browse and add comments and reviews about each raw food recipe right in the app for tips from other users to avoid mistakes.
- Access your Rawtarian's Kitchen (TRK) goodies right in the app.
- App checks for new recipes on the fly so your raw recipe bank keeps growing!
- No internet access required for most features once downloaded.
Load the app and start uncooking simple, raw food recipes right now. Most recipes contain only a few ingredients and are simple to prepare and have been heavily tested. Only no-fail recipes in this raw food app!
Download The Rawtarian's Raw Recipes app right now. These simple, satisfying raw food recipes are going to make raw food easy to help you be the best you that you can be.
*ABOUT THE RAWTARIAN*
Laura-Jane The Rawtarian creates simple, satisfying raw food recipes. She is the host of The Raw Food Podcast and author of The Rawtarian’s Raw Staples Recipe Book. She shares simple, satiating raw food recipes at www.therawtarian.com.
Simple raw recipes are The Rawtarian's specialty! Some of her famous raw food recipes include raw brownies, raw lemon bars, raw food veggie burgers, raw crackers, raw cheesecake, raw chocolate macaroons - and much more.
75,000+ Facebook fans know and love The Rawtarian's simple, satisfying raw vegan recipes: www.facebook.com/therawtarian Get the app and come join us!
Important! When downloading the app for the *very* first time it will take a few minutes to "sync" - there are lots of photos, comments and recipes to download! Please be patient when installing for the first time on your device. (Note: Keep the app open and do not do anything else with your device to get the speediest sync because it will pause the sync if you close it down.) Again, this is only necessary the first time you open it! It's well worth the wait, I promise.
*CONTACT AND REVIEWS*
If you have any problems with the app please email me and I will respond right away! email@example.com If you are unsatisfied with the app for any reason just email me and we can work out a solution! firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoy this app please leave a review here in the apple store. I would greatly appreciate it. :) Enjoy!
Bug fix release
Ratings and Reviews
The app is perfect for my family
Easy to use, plenty of recipes and we especially dig the shopping list part of the app. Super quick and healthy raw grub!!
BigD and the Mad Dena Crew
I really really like this app and her other recipe app. She has definitely made transitioning into a more raw diet so easy! I love it!
Brilliant, Useful, Delightful Tool
The original app was amazing: Over 100 delicious and easy raw recipes that even I can make. Info and Comments tabs on each recipe - lots of great tips there. Recipe sync that adds new recipes on the fly. Shopping List feature I use every time I shop. Frankly, I use it daily in the kitchen (I'm a visual learner, so I love the beautiful photos as much as the easy Ingredients and Steps tabs).
Not surprisingly, this update is amazing. A very helpful Notes tab for my own private comments on each recipe and a pile of other little improvements. And most wonderfully, the update includes log in access to all the extra recipes available to members of The Rawtarian's Kitchen - a wonderful program you should check out (training, videos, support, discussion, and more really helpful features).
This app continues to deliver on The Rawtarian's promise to provide “Simple and Satisfying Raw Food Recipes.” I feel like I've got a best friend / raw foods chef in my pocket.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.