Enjoy Chris Kendall of TheRawAdvantage.com’s absolute best Frickin Rawsome Recipes and Sweet Treats in this helpful new interactive app format!
The Recipes, Tools, Tips, Shopping Cart, Videos and Charts in this app can bring amazing results to anyone on any diet as well as make Transitioning to a raw food lifestyle Simple, Delicious and Fun.
Whether you are simply looking to:
- Add more whole fresh raw ripe foods into your, or your loved ones lives
- Overcome a health issue
- Loose Weight or put on Muscle
- Are a top athlete looking to up your game
- Are brand new or a seasoned raw foodist,
- Are Vegetarian or Vegan
This App is for you!
With over 180 perfectly food combined 80/10/10 style hygienic low fat raw recipes and over 120 “Cravings Busters” transitional low fat raw gourmet recipes, you are sure to satisfy any taste, texture and desire in any situation. Enjoy ease in deciding what to eat with 3 amazing ways to Search for recipes, by ingredient category or keywords, and keep track of what to shop for with a helpful “Add to Shopping cart” function.
In the spirit of abundance and the wish to share those simple recipes and tips that have so enlivened me, 50+ separate recipe videos, with new ones being added all the time. 51 recipes and 50+ seperate recipe videos are included in the app with all of the charts, tips and the shopping cart for free!
You have nothing to loose with only sweet and savoury raw satisfaction to gain!
I hope you love love love all the recipes!
Wishing you much
PeaceLovenSeasonalFruit Chris Kendall,
aka The Banana Commander
Preparing awesome simple low fat raw vegan meals anywhere you have your iPhone or iPod has never been so easy.
Chris Kendall's “The Raw Advantage Raw Recipes” includes:
- 101 Frickin' Rawsome Recipes and 32 TRA Retreat Treats Recipes with easy to follow steps
- Cravings Busters Classics, 50 More Frickin Rawsome Recipes, Naturally Rawsome Dressing and Frickin Rawsome Pizza!
- Mouthwatering crystal clear pictures and detailed descriptions of each and every recipe
- Search by category function to view all of your recipes in order
- Innovative filter by ingredient function to easily find the specific recipes that you can make from ingredients you have on hand
- Quick and easy keyword search to find all recipes by ingredient or recipe name
- Clear and concise food combining chart for optimal digestion
- Raw Food 101 to help bring clarity to the why and how of a Raw Food Lifestyle
- Helpful Shopping cart function, adding entire recipes to the cart with ease
- Easily add on to or subtract the total quantity of items in the shopping cart as well as check off and remove from cart as you shop
- Informative ingredient conversion chart shows calories and various forms of measurement for each individual food in the recipes
- Helpful tips and tricks for every category of 101 Frickin Rawsome Recipes
- All recipes in both metric and US Imperial measures
- Stylish intuitive design and functionality
- Room to add more Recipe Books in future updates
- Once installed, no internet connection required to view recipes
Explore 133 mouth-watering simple low fat raw food recipes with stunning photography before diving into the detailed description that takes you effortlessly through each dish.
If Mother Nature was serving Recipes in the garden of Eden, these would be them!
Search in a variety of ways that will make Decision making at meal time and in the grocery store a Snap. Add meals at a time to your Innovative Shopping cart with a push of a button or decide what you can make for breakfast, lunch, or dinner from whats in your fridge, pantry or fruit basket without a thought.
* Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
TRA in your pocket. Fun, easy, tasty.
Since incorporating more raw foods into my diet and transitioning into a healthier lifestyle, I've benefitted from using Chris Kendall's raw recipe app.
With its simple interface and large number and variety of tasty recipes, the app is definitely a steal. Most all recipes (especially out of 101 Frickin' Rawsome Recipes) are quick and easy to prepare..and of course tasty. I've had the app for some months now and there are still far more recipes I have yet to try. I'm always flipping through them and looking forward to trying different ones out.
I like the fact that I always have the recipe books on me rather than needing a physical copy. Plus, a key advantage of this app compared to other e-book formats is the ability to search all recipes by ingredients if you know what you have available at home. Or if you want to make something but don't have all ingredients, the shopping list feature works perfect.
Couple more pluses:
- Food combining chart for easy access at anytime. Very handy!
-Tons of different tips disperser send through each recipe..on combing, prep, or making a variation of a certain recipe.
Best Raw App & Recipes like Ever!!!
First off Kris Kendall is literally the nicest & coolest person I have ever met serious fact, amazing Skateboarder and in my opinion one of if not The Best Raw Chef on the Planet! He actually lives & eats & promotes RAW in a very loving positive fun way just look at how happy he is and excited in his videos and opening of this App. This is the kind of true RAWesome person and energy that you want to go with on a RAW journey and wealth of FREE Recipes & FREE App makes this the go to Winner Beyond the hype and what else is out there Kris Kendall is The Real Deal should be 10+ Stars that’s for real! Truly The BEST RAW App ever!!!
Has so many super yummy healthy recipes. I highly recommend this diet to any one. I use to get all f's in school. Over summer break in mid June I went on this diet and when I went back to school in fall I literally got all A+'s I am at the top of my class. This diet has changed my mind, body, and even spirit it's amazing and on this lifestyle you can never have enough recipes so buy his recipe book it's really great.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Chris Kendall
- 186.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 The Raw Advantage
- In-App Purchases
- 101 Frickin' Rawsome Recipes $5.99
- TRA Retreat Treats $5.99
- 50 More Frickin Rawsome Recipe $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.