Have a question about a book? Want to share a book-related picture? Want to follow your friends and see what they're reading? You can do this and so much more with Readfeed.
- Track and share your reading progress with the community
- Create your virtual bookshelf by adding books to custom lists
- Engage in active discussions about your books
- Find any book by Title, Author, ISBN or Scanning by Barcode
- Follow people who read the same books that you do
- See what books others are reading and talking about
- Get notified when others discuss your books
*e-Book Reading is not yet supported.
Stay tuned, and don't forget to email us at email@example.com with any questions!
We're looking forward to your feedback!
- Team Readfeed
iOS 13 Support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the app. My friends and I use the app to share books and keep track of our reading list. Extremely easy and enjoyable to use.
Don’t waste your time
It’s a ghost town in there with thousands of members but possibly a handful that actually use it and record books. They also ask you about every 5 minutes for your phone number. What’s up with that ? No way to delete your account. No response to Help Emails. 👎🏼
I was just getting my account set up and adding books and now I can’t even open the app anymore. I was really enjoying the app but can’t get it to open, it just crashes.
Developer Response ,
Hi lish438, sorry about this. Please try again, it should work now. Also, a brand new version will be released very soon. Please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further issues or feedback. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.