Download to listen to beloved Rebel Girls stories, as well as brand-new tales of extraordinary women. Filled with the adventures and accomplishments of women from around the world and throughout history, the Rebel Girls app is designed to entertain, inspire, and build confidence in listeners everywhere.
The Rebel Girls app immerses kids and grownups alike into real-life fairy tales that inspire, relax, and empower. It includes stories from the award-winning podcast Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls.
Being a young girl can be full of unexpected joys and challenges. Rebel Girls stories are designed to help girls build self-esteem, persevere through challenges, and celebrate their curiosity and playfulness. Discover the stories of women from diverse backgrounds. Our dream is for every child to see themselves represented and grow up knowing the full range of what women can do. Rebel Girls stories are carefully crafted so every girl can find dozens of role models who embody who she is and who she wants to become.
***What You’ll Get With Rebel Girls App***
- Discover inspiring stories of real women like Frida Kahlo, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Kamala Harris, Ada Lovelace, Oprah Winfrey, and more
- Learn about hundreds of women from all around the world
- Delight in original illustrations drawn by female and non-binary artists from all over the world
- Explore numerous professions from doctors to dancers, athletes to aviators, entrepreneurs to pirates
- Travel around the world with women from Brazil, India, China, Nigeria, Italy, Mexico, France, Egypt, Australia, Japan, and more
- Raise feminist kids
- Unlock a universe of real-life female superheroes
- Fall asleep to dreamy stories designed to help girls relax while getting inspired
- Find soundscapes and activities to spark every kid’s imagination
- Build new daily routines
- Explore stories to calm kids, establish healthy sleep routines, and get more evening time for you
- Listen in the car as you’re driving to school or on a road trip
- Enjoy wondrous stories with the whole family
- Listen to a rich audio library with hundreds of stories
- Spark meaningful conversations
- Help your child understand their emotions and the world around them, and find their superpowers
- Curated playlists of audio stories based on diverse Rebel women with different professions, passions, countries, and qualities, like perseverance, creativity, and courage
- Search to explore a library of 100+ stories
- Favorite your most loved tracks and create playlists
***What’s In The App***
- 10-20 min audio stories
- Vivid tales that allow listeners to imagine the magical worlds of real-life Rebel women
- Tales of courage, perseverance, and discovery
- Sleep stories: Make bedtime feel magical by helping kids imagine the worlds of inspiring women...until they don’t even realize they’ve fallen asleep
- Soundscapes: Relaxing soundscapes are situated in the worlds of Rebel women from around the globe and include the jungles of Kenya, the monsoons of India, and the waves of the Pacific Ocean
- Guided activities for girls to explore their creativity and feelings and draw along with imaginative stories
- Moments of gratitude and affirmations
- Screen-limited and screen-free content
The Rebel Girls app is available with a 14-day free trial, and can also be purchased for monthly subscription. Subscribed users have access to premium features. Payment will be charged to your Apple account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of the monthly period for the same price. You can turn off the auto-renewal at any time before the end of the subscription period in Settings. When you cancel the auto-renewal, access to the Premium features will not expire immediately; you will have access until the end of the current payment period.
Minor design improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love it, download it now!
Love it DEFINITELY 5 stars, I give almost all apps 5 stars but this is the best out of all of them!! None of the others had this much 5 stars, in fact this 1 ONLY has 5 stars. Definitely none of the other apps were THAT good, I’m interested in the stories, especially “warrior poet” and “becoming queen” My mom downloaded it for me last night. I didn’t even know what was happening until she told me because she just walked into the room and asked for the phone so she could download something and she said that this would help me go to sleep and it does but it was kinda hard last night because I always stay up late on my phone—well apparently I wake up early on the weekends but when it comes to my parents waking me up for school at 7:Am I won’t do it and apparently I wake up EASILY ON MY OWN AT 3:00 IN THE MORNING????!!! How does this work???? But it’s not like I ignore them and replace bedtime with “Hey let’s play the phone and not get any sleep” time and my stomach hurts every hour or 2…And it was hurting nonstop at the time…But if you read the whole thing TYSM=Thank you so much because IK=I know this is super long and I am VERY sorry for those who read the whole thing anyways since this is super long I’m just gonna end it here lol bye!!!Oh and PEACE!✌️✌️
The perfect app for my girls!
This app has so many stories of the lives of inspiring women, past and present, told in a way where my two girls listen to them and feel like they're transported to another place and time! It turns learning into a journey of discovery 👩🏻🍳👩🏽🏭👩🏿🎨🎧
The sounds and music with each story is sooo magical too 🎶✨
Beautiful and Inspiring
Everything about this app is beautiful - from the artwork to the storytelling to the subjects the stories are about. The stories are diverse, rich, and mix wonder with a sense of calm. I look forward to new releases each week.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rebel Girls, Inc
- 43.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Rebel Girls, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Inspiration $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.