Send money to family and friends abroad with the Remitly app, and get a special offer on your first transfer! Trusted by millions worldwide, the Remitly app allows you to send fast and secure money transfers to banks and approximately 460,000+ cash pickup locations worldwide. Recipients can pick up cash without paying a fee.
Remitly is secure and fast, with great exchange rates in 100+ currencies–no fees for recipients and low fees for sending. And with a guaranteed delivery time and real-time transfer updates, you’ll know the exact date and time your money will arrive with your recipient. Transfers arrive on time or we’ll refund your fees.
Safe, secure, fast transfers:
• Multiple levels of security designed to keep you protected
• Have questions? Get quick support in our Help Center or contact us if you need to. We’re here to help 24/7.
• Get the exact date and time your money transfer will arrive
More money makes it home:
• Great rates to transfer money
• No fees to receive money
• Special offer on your first money transfer
Send money transfers worldwide:
• Serving 170+ countries worldwide, transfer money safely
• Wire funds directly to our mobile money providers, including M-Pesa, MTN, Vodafone, eSewa, GCash, bKash, EasyPaisa, GoPay, and more
• Send money transfers to our trusted network of banks, including Bancoppel, BBVA Bancomer, BDO, BPI, Cebuana, Banreservas, GT Bank, Bank Alfalah, Polaris Bank, ICICI, MCB, Habib Bank and more
• Send a transfer for cash pickup to approximately 460,000+ locations worldwide, including Elektra / Banco Azteca, Caribe Express, Unitransfer, Palawan Pawnshop, OXXO, EbixCash, Punjab National Bank, Weizmann Forex, and more
• Send money transfer to: Philippines, India, Vietnam, México, Dominican Republic, Nigeria, Pakistan, China, Ghana, Kenya, Colombia, Brazil, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panamá, Ecuador, Peru, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Korea, Nepal, Thailand and more
Remitly helps you send money worldwide and pay using your bank account, credit card, or debit card. More money makes it home to friends and family thanks to Remitly’s great rates, special offers, and no hidden fees. Remitly uses multiple levels of security designed to keep you protected. We’re here to help 24/7. Talk to us or search the Help Center for support in 15 languages.
Download the Remitly app and send money today.
Remitly has offices around the globe. Remitly Global, Inc. is located at 1111 Third Avenue, Ste 2100 Seattle, WA 98101.
"Referrals must be new Remitly users and additional send requirements may be required for rewards to apply. Click here for program details." (https://www.remitly.com/us/en/home/referred-by-sender-discount-tnc).
Thank you for choosing Remitly! We appreciate your trust in us.
- This update brings both bug fixes and performance enhancements, aiming to enhance and improve your overall experience.
- Still in need of assistance? Discover help articles and other information at help.remitly.com.
Keep up with our frequent feature launches by enabling auto-updates. Don't miss out on what's new!
Ratings and Reviews
I’m a customer that madr my transfer everytime with remitly and really there are 2 big things that i don’t really understand:
1. Time processing wrong: everytime time that the trasnfer said one day is deposit in the account recipients other day. Giving wrong information. Don’t promise thing that you won’t be able to keep. For me said next day——> took 2 weeks better not say anything and you are going to receive less bad coments
2. Tricky information: when that happens, the customer services gave me like a compensation for all the inconvenience, one transaction free!!! I said ok im going to still sending money. I wrote 3 times (20 min each) and they keep telling me that i have a free transaction and is going to use automatically. And never happen. Erase the app, download again. Nothing. I wrote again and in that time “carlos” explain me that i ONLY can use it when i transfer dollar exchange to soles... what?? I never transfer dollar to soles. Why they offer me a compensation that not fit what i need. Also if i take that compensation Is not good for the customer is only good for the company the exchange is 3.34 and in Peru is 3.42 how is going to be a a compensation if are taking From my money anyway in the exchange..........
Developer Response ,
We currently have limited customer service available as we protect our global team and align with public safety precautions for COVID-19. At this time, we are not able to offer email support and are unable to respond to any email message you send us.
We truly appreciate your understanding and patience and apologize for the inconvenience to you.
We encourage you to find easy answers to your questions on our Help Center, such as: (https://help.remitly.com) Track your transfer (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/track-transfer?utm_source=auto_reply&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=track_transfer&utm_content=en) Edit your transfer (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/how-to-edit-your-transfer?utm_source=auto_reply&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=edit_transfer&utm_content=en) Cancel your transfer (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/cancel-transfer?utm_source=auto_reply&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cancel_transfer&utm_content=en) Why is my transfer on hold? (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/transfer-on-hold?utm_source=auto_reply&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=on_hold&utm_content=en) How sending limits work (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/sending-limits?utm_source=auto_reply&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sending_limits&utm_content=en)
If you need to reach out to us, you can find the latest information on what customer service options are available here. (https://help.remitly.com/s/article/covid-19-status)
Terrible Customer Support & Unclear Instructions
I had two issues with Remitly:
1. My transaction was not being received by my recipient. So I contacted customer support. They said they’d contact the “concern team” and then told me they’d get back in 2-3 business days. The transaction was already late at this point so I asked if there was a phone number or email for the concern team and they said no. What kind of department doesn’t have an email or phone number?? They just kept saying that there was nothing they could do but that the concern team was contacted. And this was my first time using Remitly and $3000 was already taken out of my bank account. So you can see why I’d be concerned and why I wanted to get the contact info to check in the status of my transaction.
2. Unclear instructions for referral link. I clicked on the referral link I received and the link led me to the website where it said “download the app”. So I did so and made my first transaction but didn’t see the $20 reward. I thought it’d come through after the transaction goes through. But it didn’t so I called customer service. And they said I was supposed to click on the link again before making the transaction, which was not what the referral link said. The referral link said to register with this link to get the rewards. So I ended up having to call customer service and they just kept saying we see that you didn’t use any link. The instructions should have been clearer.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we're sorry to hear about experience, we understand that your issue still needs attention, and we'd like to take a closer look at it. Could you please share your contact info on this link https://bit.ly/3ufZsLZ? We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this for you.
Very bad services support.
I have been waiting 6 days for my 4th transaction to complete. I’m watching the updates all the time, and it just say that it is processing since May 14, I tried to get more information about my process and nobody could give me a concrete time estimate for when my transaction would be completed. In orden to get my money back as soon as possible, I cancelled my transaction, and today I received a mail where they told me that I have to wait 7 business days more. They claimed that this waiting time was due to the recipient bank. Nevertheless, the recipient bank in colombia had not idea about this and had never took part in the transaction. It is insane how this app is playing with my money. Moreover, I couldn’t pay my insurance in Colombia last Monday, and now I have to pay a additional fee as a result of the incompetence and terrible service received from WorldRemit. It is sad that I’ve encountered this situation, I was very satisfied with their service so far and I send money back and forth quite often. Bitterly I’ll have to stop using their services, and would never recommend them to anyone.
Developer Response ,
We would like to extend our sincere apologies for the most recent experience with our service, we know it is very important for you to have your transaction delivered efficiently within the expected time.
We will be more than glad to address all your concerns and provide you with a resolution, please reach out to us at :
We have a dedicated staff to assist you 24/7 in English and Spanish.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Remitly Inc
- 107.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Bengali, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2024 Remitly