Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * * * * *
Questions? Suggestions? Cooperations? Or just want to say hello?
Join our Superuser forum at: http://goo.gl/1vO2NM
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (full version only)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote – convenient control of iTunes, Keynote, PowerPoint, VLC, Hulu... (need unlocking)
• Changing Keynote Slides with Physical Volume Buttons (media remote feature)
• Remote Image Viewer & Transfer (need unlock)
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice (need Siri)
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Compatible with Windows 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac / PC.
2. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your computer.
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect.
- Compatible with older iPad devices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Makes things easier
There are two less USB wires and cable extenders ( for mouse and keyboard to reach across room) after downloading this app.
Works in apps like MS word and Firefox but does not work in Steam games. There doesn’t seem to be a good way to hold keys. Also the arrow keys on iPad Pro 9.7” does not work. If all of these functions work I’d give this a 5 out of 5 but unfortunately the features are pretty limited. Reached out to customer support about these issues and no response.
Ok, please correct iPad Pro screen width
Mouse pointer sometimes stops responding (from iPadPro to Mac). Keyboard width is narrower than screen, not utilizing the 11” real estate. Would be cool to be able to choose keyboard layouts, include shifts, cmd and ctrl as in physical keyboards. Still, good to keep one less device on the desk, and multitask with iPad, making the iPad even more useful and versatile.
- Yao Ruan
- 26.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Remote Mouse
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Keyboard $2.99
- Media Remote Panel $1.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.