The #1 best-selling repeating timer app since 2013, Repeat Timer Pro is a simple recurring reminder for all of your repeating tasks and routines – taking your medications, getting up from your desk to stretch, cooking, yoga and meditation, TV time for kids, workouts and more!
–– Easy to use:
Simply name your timer, set the main timer duration, choose number of repeats and press Start!
–– Optional interval timer:
Use the optional interval timer that runs between main timer cycles (for example, 2min – 30sec – 2min – 30sec – 2min). Great for interval workouts!
–– Works in the background:
Run up to 5 timers simultaneously while using other apps or with the phone in sleep mode. You’ll get hands-free visual and audio notifications that you don’t need to stop or dismiss.
Downloaded over 200,000 times, Repeat Timer is relied on daily by parents, teachers, coaches and more around the world. Get the app and join them to stay on track with your routines, minimize stress and make your days more productive and efficient!
Download Repeat Timer today to streamline all of your routines:
• Easily configure and start your timers in seconds
• Repeat timer cycles up to 99 times
• Run up to 5 timers simultaneously or use them as presets
• See your timer titles in notification alerts to avoid confusing them
• Choose from 40 high quality alert sounds, including voice commands
• Engage the optional interval timer for more versatility
• Runs in the background with sound and notification alerts
• Enjoy the beautiful interface with animations and sound effects
• Set your precise duration to the second
Thousands of people use Repeat Timer every day:
• Fitness enthusiasts use it for interval, tabata and circuit workouts
• Teachers use it to time quizzes, breaks and classroom activities
• Coaches use it for drills and practice sessions
• Students use it for flash cards study, exams and more
• Office workers use it as a reminder to get up and stretch every hour and to look away from the screen to relax your eyes every 20 minutes
• Yogis use it for practice and meditation
• Parents use it for TV and computer time for the kids
• Seniors use it to remember to take their medications and to measure their blood sugar
• Productive people use it for the Pomodoro® technique to time work/break intervals
Thank you for taking a look and enjoy!
A few minor updates to make the app run flawlessly for you – mainly the ability to disable alerts and compatibility with the new iPhones :) Enjoy!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Like someone said, perfect "nagging device". A timer to remind me to look away from computer, a timer to let me know another hour has passed–I lose track of time easily when focused. I want to see widgets, ability to record custom alert sounds, ability to read longer names of timers, perhaps a sub-name text field for notes as to the rules/purposes of the timer. Great UI & very easy to use. Tested free version once before knowing it was worth the price, especially since this will probably be my most used app. Great job, but don't stop, I'll easily shell out for additional features similar to the ones I mentioned.
Excellent Timer Handy for Many Projects
This count-down timer has been used several years and proved most helpful on many assorted tasks and projects. The delay between timed cycles can be set and proves helpful in shifting between tasks. Highly recommend if you need count-down timer.
Developer Response ,
Horrible with VoiceOver
Wish I had known how bad this app was with VoiceOver before purchasing, thankfully it was only a couple dollars.
Constantly box up the screen, and keeps kicking me up into the status bar regardless of where I am trying to navigate on the screen. some of the tutorials like how to set the timer are not even blind accessible. Tried using my braille keyboard and braille display as an option but that didn’t work either. Thank it will be a useful tool if some of the bugs are fixed; hopefully newer versions will address the incompatibility with voiceover.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Our app isn't built to be used with voiceover at this time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.