BEFORE YOUR WORKOUT: PLAN YOUR PROGRAM
• Download workout programs from our library
• Browse hundreds of illustrated exercises with interactive muscle diagrams
• Create your own workout programs with sets, reps, weights and rest intervals
• Specify exercise order, equipment settings and attachments
• Add supersets, giant sets, drop-sets and pyramids
• Share and download programs
DURING YOUR WORKOUT: CRUISE-CONTROL
• Check off exercises from your to-do list as you complete them
• Trigger pre-programmed rest timers automatically
• Keep track of where you are in your workout with your Apple Watch
• Notification Center widget shows next exercise and rest timers
• Log exercises from the lock screen with interactive notifications
AFTER YOUR WORKOUT: TRACK YOUR GAINS
• View charts and infographics that visualize your progress
• Log your body measurements
• Share data with Apple’s Health app
• Save workouts to Apple's Activity app (requires Apple Watch)
• Browse your workout calendar
• Share your workouts
• Backup your data to iCloud Drive, or export it to Excel or Numbers.
• Unlock full access to our Apple Watch app, so you can edit your workout and log exercises directly from your wrist
• Access exclusive exercises
• Help fund future development of the app. Thanks :D
Reps & Sets Premium is available as a monthly subscription ($0.99/month). You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renew may be turned off after purchase by going to the ‘Manage Subscription’ page in settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. The subscription will renew at the same cost.
Terms of service: https://repsandsetsapp.com/terms-of-use/
CREATED JUST FOR FOR IPHONE & APPLE WATCH
(because we love Apple stuff)
• iOS 13 look and feel
• Dark Mode support
• Supports Retina HD & Super Retina screen sizes
• Apple Watch app
• HandOff between Apple Watch and iPhone
• Notification Center Today widget
• Interactive Notifications
• Health app integration ("HealthKit")
• Save workouts to Apple Watch Activity app
• Backup to iCloud Drive
Fixed a bug that prevented some subscribers from accessing Premium features.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but....
I’ve used it for severe years now, I believe since inception. It’s smooth, to the point, and user friendly. My only issue is the transition to the Apple Watch. It’s dependent to my phone. I’d like to use the app without my phone. Unfortunately I’ve stopped the subscription until that happens. Thank you for all you have given and I’m sure you will grow.
Almost perfect, but really frustrating
Been using this app for years. Developer is an amazing designer, and I don’t know how others at the gym get by without it. Only frustration: if the Watch app crashes or closes during your workout (as it is want to do), the entire workout to that point is lost. So if the app crashes with 2 min left in your workout, only the last 2 minutes get recorded to Apple Health as a workout. This also means your other metrics like HR look wrong (e.g. that 100+ HR that now does not appear to have been during a workout). Only happens once a month or so, but it is VERY frustrating when it does.
Subscription base model
In the description it says the app cost $.99, but it does not tell you that it cost $.99 per month. I hope you lose for making a subscription-based model app. I’d rather pay $20 one time for professional app than being milked slowly over time like I’m being slowly bled to death.
Update: With everything going to a subscription base models and sometime even after I paid full price for it, maybe you can forgive me for being very suspicious of an app that has any kind of subscription model built into it whatsoever. Subscription apps are going to be the death of us. Not only do we not own anything anymore, but they slowly add up at a point of almost having like another car payment each month.
Developer Response ,
The description actually says: "Reps & Sets Premium is available as a monthly subscription ($0.99/month)."
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Repsio Ltd
- 114.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Repsio Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $0.99