Revizto is an Integrated Collaboration Platform (ICP) for architects, engineers, contractors and building owners that streamlines communication throughout construction project lifecycles. Revizto reduces errors and misunderstandings by creating a culture of true cross-trade collaboration.
Revizto 5 for Mac and iPad allows users to examine scenes created within Revizto by turning BIM projects into navigable 3D environments. Team members can share these scenes using the cloud-based repository Revizto Workspace to further collaborate across teams and devices. Users can work with project data on a whole new level by leveraging brand-new features such as reverse search sets, appearance profiler, simplified area-based search, and object-based navigation.
Users can be invited to an active Revizto license or buy a subscription.
With Revizto you can:
- Open projects with no limit on complexity or size.
- Streamline navigation across 3D environments and 2D Sheets.
- Easily collaborate and drive accountability with a real-time Issue Tracker.
With Revizto you can:
- Streamline collaboration with a single source of truth for all teams, skill levels, from any location and any device.
- Unify BIM intelligence and makes it immediately accessible and actionable for the entire project team
- Identify and manage model based issues in the 3D space and 2D sheets, including clash groups.
- Issue Tracker: Simple yet powerful task-tracking system that allows teams to assign issues, generate reports, drive accountability, and manage all project activities from a centralized hub.
- Photos: Snap photos on the field directly from the Issue Tracker and easily mark-up, comment and attach images, photos (incl. 360 photos) and files directly to issues.
- Stamps: Easily label and identify project issues with a single click and define items from the field to relay back to the project trailer and detailers.
- Offline Mode: Bring your live model into the field even when offline. Issues created while offline will be automatically synced when you regain internet connection.
- Reality Capture: Get instant access to your reality capture data, explore on your iOS or Mac devices and collaborate with your team on a fly.
- Combine 2D/3D: Easily overlay 2D sheets on top of 3D models with accurate, mathematical precision.
- Object Data: Easily access updated and detailed information about an object just by merely clicking on them.
- Search Set: Easily create your search set based on object parameters and create an issue/stamp from it.
- Appearance Profiler: Make adjustments to the appearance of the objects by changing things like the color or transparency to easily categorize, organize, identify and view the scope of the object in how it relates to everything around it.
- Load and Unload links: Load only the data needed, save it in the present, & have quick, usable models always at fingertips while not putting too much stress on your devices.
- Ruler: Simplify the measurement of any distance within the viewpoints - objects to walls, no distance is too short or too long.
- Visibility Control: Leverage the visibility mode and make objects transparent to see what’s behind them.
- Viewpoints and Section Cuts: Save any spot in the scene as a viewpoint for easier navigation and presentation purposes. Each viewpoint contains an individually configured section cut-out with the ability to cut the model in-plane and in-box.
- Clashes from Navisworks or Solibri: Manage clashes from directly inside of the issue tracker and drive better accountability across your teams.
- Camera Sharing: Follow the online presentation or make your own and invite your teammates to join a smooth 3D demo in real-time with no delays and freezing.
- 3D: The camera share feature of Revizto 4 is now available in Revizto 5. With this feature, a Revizto user can share their 3D model screen with other team members in real time.
- Search sheets by content: the text that you search for is now highlighted in the sheet.
- 3D: ability to hide all opened UI panels with a single click to maximize the 3D model view. Recently hidden windows can be easily restored.
- 3D: ability to apply an appearance template as an addition to the current appearance.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Why do you have to make an account to log in even if the password and email is right it still said that it’s incorrect wast of time
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 3DreamTeam Inc.
- 262.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Vizerra SA