Do these two rhyme: Rhyme - Time? Yes, they rhyme.
Rhyming Words by Teach Speech Apps helps develop language and phonological awareness skills necessary for literacy success. The ability to hear, discriminate and manipulate individuals sounds (phonemes) is highly associated with reading readiness and considered a critical skill for the development of reading.
This interactive app helps individuals identify the different sounds that make up words in a fun and engaging way. Four activities include:
- Do these two rhyme?
- Find the picture that rhymes with the word
- Word families - drag and drop
- Identifying the rhyming pair from 6 pictures
Teach Speech Apps encourages learning side-by-side with an engaged adult.
- Develops phonemic awareness and literacy skills
- Enriches vocabulary
- Practices recognition of word patterns
- Professional photos for individuals of all ages and learning levels
- Multi-sensory learning - combining seeing and hearing feedback
- Reinforcement sounds that can be turned on/off in settings
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards
- No ads
- No in-app purchases
Teach Speech Apps does not collect personal information. To learn more, visit : http://www.teachspeechapps.com/privacy-policy.html
Email Teach Speech Apps with questions or feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on
Facebook: Teach Speech Apps, LLC
- bug fix for sound issue
Ratings and Reviews
Best rhyming app
Rhyming words is the best rhyming app I have seen. It can be used with a wide range of ages since it uses real, high quality pictures. The best feature is that is speaks the rhyming words after the answer is selected. Great reinforcement! Great app.
Simple yet effective app to teach rhyming. My kids love it! I like the great pictures and audio.
Nice and straightforward
This is a simple app, yet my kids love it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.