"Fun and easy way to teach rhyming--love the simplicity of the games and clarity of pictures. THANKS" - Dana S Kindergarten teacher
"These are so cute! I homeschool, and they are perfect for my first grade budding reader. Thanks!" Jennifer Starr - Mom
WHY TEACHERS LOVE IT
- Fun, simple, easy to use
- Fully customizable
- Easy to adjust game settings for each student
- Easy to customize content
- Cute pictures keep kids engaged
- Includes over 200 matching pairs of words that rhyme
- Sorting activity is great for advanced learners
- Includes Tile Magnet that you can turn on and off based on user skills
- Includes audio hints that you can turn on and off
- Ability to match either pictures or words
- Fun an engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
- Ability to adjust min. and max. items shown
- Can record own success sounds
- Can update recordings of all content
- Track user progress to see how well each user is doing
- You decide whether to show a scorecard or sticker screen at the end of the game
WHY KIDS LOVE IT
- Rhyming words feels like a game and kids love playing games!
- Cute graphics and voice artist keeps kids engaged
- Huge variety of words that rhyme keeps kids interested and wanting to keep learning
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Fun while learning!
As a Teacher of the Visually Impaired, I really appreciate this application. I love both the auditory and the visual feedback it provides. The voice is friendly, and the pictures are kid friendly. This is a fun application while learning at home. I’d recommend it for any child. Thank you
Rhyming Words Center
I loaded this app on my phone and use it in the car drop off line in front of my grandchild pre-K school.
She loves 💓it! And so does her grandfather who's in the drivers seat.
She sits in the car seat using it until we are the next car to drop off. Yesterday I hear from the back seat, "go slower grandpa". LOL. Thanks!
So much fun
I was surprised at how fast my son picked up the rhymes. He touches each picture so he can hear what word it is and then he finds the rhyming word. He gets so excited when he makes a match. He is having fun while he is learning. I definitely recommend this app. He is four years old.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Innovative Mobile Apps Ltd
- 165.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Alligator Apps
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.