Freebee is changing the way people experience Miami, physically moving the masses through FREE, electric transportation. Jump onboard and we’ll take you around town in our customized, eco-friendly cars. Better yet, we’ll connect you to all the deals, discounts, and “Freebees” at your final destination.
- Request a ride using the app from any location within our short-distance service areas.
- Browse our recommended “Places To Bee” for great options for your next destination, and coinciding deals at each venue.
- Select your destination and submit your request to our mobile concierge team. Stay in touch with your driver to confirm your pickup and track your Freebee in real time.
- Jump in and enjoy the ride! Feel the breeze, listen to music of your choice, and vibe with us. Take a selfie during your experience and post it to our in-app social network, “The Hive.”
- Arrive at your destination and redeem your deal! Make sure to take care of your driver on your way out. Tips keep us buzzing!
Download the app and “experience the movement” today! #RideFreebee
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and quick links to our Places to Bee section.
Thank you for choosing to ride with Freebee!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Freebee, The Best Transportation in Miami!
This guys are amazing! I use Freebee a lot for my guest at the hotel WPH. Very reliable transportation, professional, friendly and cool. Every single guest comes back to us and give us an amazing feedback in how much they enjoy riding the the Freebee.
They take you everywhere in the beach and the best part of all, is free! You just Tip the driver.
The review that is posted here makes me mad, because maybe they ask for Freebee in a busy weekend or holiday. Of course is going to take few minutes for them to arrive to you. What else do you expect for Free? Common don’t be cheap. I bet you didn’t even tip the guy.
This is like Ubber that you ask for the service and you wait to be pick up. The difference is the Ubber you have to pay and with Freebee you don’t.
I strongly recommend FreeBee. I Love Freebee! Thank You Freebee for helping us with our guest at Washington Park Hotel. <3
You’re better off using the Metrorail or Uber/Lyft to get around (or if you have a car... that too) I downloaded the app to help save some money on transportation or when I’m broke and need a way home from work, this was perfect. But more often than not, I’m left waiting 30-40min for anyone to accept my request... twice now I’ve had to walk 4mi to get home from work.
When I reached out to see if it was an app issue I didn’t get a response until a couple days later and all they had to say was “looks like you were able to get a ride over the weekend” instead of addressing the issue... or apologizing... or answering my questions...
I’m writing this review as I’ve been “in the queue” for 45min :) :) :) :) :) :)
I had to find the driver
1. Waited for 20 minutes, which would be understandable if it was a busy time of day or if there was some other explanation for the delay. After all, it is a free service.
2. Finally decided to walk.
3. Found a Freebee, empty as a stadium in the 5th quarter of a football game.
4. Driver was ducking down and talking on phone. Asked her if she’d take me to my destination and she didn’t stop talking on the phone to answer. She nodded.
5. I got in and saw my name on her screen.
6. The soundtrack for the ride home was the driver making housing arrangements.
My perception after 6-8 Freebee rides is that the drivers have not been made aware by management that though the passengers don’t pay upon boarding, we do “pay” by patronizing the businesses that advertise on the app or on the vehicles proper.
I don’t want to be bowed down to. That’s not what this post is about. I want you to know that if you’re going to make a service available to the public, then it should be performed within the basic rules of business, and common courtesy. Please make these changes, since I think Freebee can be a benefit to this community.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- BEEFREE, LLC
- 75.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 Freebee
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.